First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Chat Room
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
Rules

★Be nice
★No cussing (you may beep out the words)
★No sexual content (you may not beep it out)
★Quote people if you are talking to them




What do you guys think about a theme? Tell me if we should have one and what it should be
Posted 4/14/11
ichigo marshmallo :<
Posted 4/14/11

daisy_faerie wrote:

Rules

★Be nice
★No cussing (you may beep out the words)
★No sexual content (you may not beep it out)
★Quote people if you are talking to them




What do you guys think about a theme? Tell me if we should have one and what it should be


YO DOODLE DOO,
how bout some short stories as well? ;D
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/14/11

CandyPopShop wrote:


daisy_faerie wrote:

Rules

★Be nice
★No cussing (you may beep out the words)
★No sexual content (you may not beep it out)
★Quote people if you are talking to them




What do you guys think about a theme? Tell me if we should have one and what it should be


YO DOODLE DOO,
how bout some short stories as well? ;D


like let people do short stories?
Posted 4/14/11
YES :DD <33 may work? ><
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/14/11

CandyPopShop wrote:

YES :DD <33 may work? ><


I'll do that o3o
Posted 4/14/11
XD any more ideas?? ><
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/14/11

CandyPopShop wrote:

XD any more ideas?? ><


should we do an avi request? just for the fun of it and to give the moderators something to do?
Posted 4/14/11
YES MISS (Y) PERHAPS ^^ but then i have school later remember? probs won't even do anything >< on time
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/14/11

CandyPopShop wrote:

YES MISS (Y) PERHAPS ^^ but then i have school later remember? probs won't even do anything >< on time


well hmm... >w<
Posted 4/14/11
and then after that probs the group will dry up and die and need reactiveness later on ><
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/14/11

CandyPopShop wrote:

and then after that probs the group will dry up and die and need reactiveness later on ><


I'll try to keep the group active as much as I can >w<
Posted 4/14/11
okay (Y) it's a promise then (Y) and you may get my friends to help if i dry up on cr too >< altho i'd probs go on to do gbs
Lovely Creator
5290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / biting you ;D
Offline
Posted 4/14/11

CandyPopShop wrote:

:) okay (Y) it's a promise then (Y) and you may get my friends to help if i dry up on cr too >< altho i'd probs go on to do gbs


mostly everyone is active during summer break :x
Posted 4/14/11

daisy_faerie wrote:


CandyPopShop wrote:

:) okay (Y) it's a promise then (Y) and you may get my friends to help if i dry up on cr too >< altho i'd probs go on to do gbs


mostly everyone is active during summer break :x


XD well i'll be active when it's summer break for me too (Y) xmas hols and etc <3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.