First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
School Dojo
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/11
I got it, I got it!
Koyuki kicks her feet as high as she can and the guy goes flying again
Koyuki takes a sword she was using earlier and spins them, and they go flying with the guy
Nice kick Emi!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 4/15/11

watermelon234 wrote:

I got it, I got it!
Koyuki kicks her feet as high as she can and the guy goes flying again
Koyuki takes a sword she was using earlier and spins them, and they go flying with the guy
Nice kick Emi!!!!!!!!!!!


Emi smiles.Emi does the final thing to end-Pass out.And then as soon as she saw the guy,She smirked and said:
He deserved it anyway.and called the school nurse.
[BTW:He is not dead,Just injured.Do not try these stunts at all.All is enterially fictional.]
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/11 , edited 4/15/11
Hey Emi wanna practice? kicking and punching?
Posted 4/15/11

watermelon234 wrote:

Hey Emi wanna practice? kicking and punching?


Sure.
I'm gonna practice some of my sword fighting.You guys go ahad.
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/15/11

watermelon234 wrote:

MIKU!!!!! HE HURT EMI!!!WHY R U HELPING HIM!!!!


O rlly he did... well then I'm sorry Koyuki nd how dare you Takeru Soma hurt Emi!!
Student
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 4/15/11
Zia walks inside Im gonna kill Ze-Ze he knows I dont wanna be here
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/11
Ze-Ze???
Student
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
My brother Zero his nickname is Ze-Ze
Posted 4/16/11
NEW DAY
_____________________________________
Emi plays kendo with Ichiro and beats him again.
I need to get tougher.Play me again.
Nope.For once,Play against Dia.She's desprate.
Fine.
Bring it on Pretty-boy!
Ichiro beats Dia.
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
Man, guess Emi beats Ichiro a lot since hes weak.
Koyuki kicks him in the face
Thats for beating Dia up! since shes a girl!! and u just broke the man rules!!!!
Posted 4/16/11

watermelon234 wrote:

Man, guess Emi beats Ichiro a lot since hes weak.
Koyuki kicks him in the face
Thats for beating Dia up! since shes a girl!! and u just broke the man rules!!!!


We were playing kendo,And he beat me.It dosen't break the rules.We were playing kendo.Dosen't count.
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
Whateve
Koyuki walks to the vending machine to get a bottle of water for everyone
She hands everyone the water and throws the bottle in Ichiro's nose and it started bleeding
Posted 4/16/11

watermelon234 wrote:

Whateve
Koyuki walks to the vending machine to get a bottle of water for everyone
She hands everyone the water and throws the bottle in Ichiro's nose and it started bleeding


Emi:
Whatever.I'll just drink it.
Thanks!
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
I'm bored what should we do?
Posted 4/16/11

watermelon234 wrote:

I'm bored what should we do?


Same.Hey--Let's go to my house!Anyone wanna meet Hikaru?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.