First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Perlia
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
Perlia is an Imperial Civilized World located near the Damocles Gulf in Ultima Segmentum. It has the distinction of being besieged by two separate enemies of the Imperium, both of which were defeated by the actions of Commissar Ciaphas Cain, the reluctant Hero of the Imperium.
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11
A Several Imperial Ships appeard from the Warp at the Perlia orbit
Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11

edrosik wrote:

A Several Imperial Ship appeard from the Warp at the Perlia orbit


*paces on my ship while looking out the window*
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11

Vixen929 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

A Several Imperial Ship appeard from the Warp at the Perlia orbit


*paces on my ship while looking out the window*


a imperial comissar walks to you
Comissar:its your first time on this planet?
Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11

edrosik wrote:


Vixen929 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

A Several Imperial Ship appeard from the Warp at the Perlia orbit


*paces on my ship while looking out the window*


a imperial comissar walks to you
Comissar:its your first time on this planet?


*stops pacings and looks at you* Yes, yes it is.
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
Comissar:we will be here for short time to resupply before going to Cabalius System

Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11

edrosik wrote:

Comissar:we will be here for short time to resupply before going to Cabalius System



Alright.
*looks out the window again* As long as we work quickly and effectively.
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11

Vixen929 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Comissar:we will be here for short time to resupply before going to Cabalius System



Alright.
*looks out the window again* As long as we work quickly and effectively.


Comissar:i see you burning to fight but dont underistimate a ork or you will be dead
Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11

edrosik wrote:


Vixen929 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Comissar:we will be here for short time to resupply before going to Cabalius System



Alright.
*looks out the window again* As long as we work quickly and effectively.


Comissar:i see you burning to fight but dont underistimate a ork or you will be dead


*looks back at you* Thank you, I shall take your advice seriously. I will not underestimate the enemy and our mission shall be successful
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
Comissar: i hope so that we will be

Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
*stares out the window* ....
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
Comissar:when we land have some free time on the surface

Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11

edrosik wrote:

Comissar:when we land have some free time on the surface



That will be a good opprotunity for me to get a feel for the planet, I need to be versatile...
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 4/16/11
Comissar;Lets hope that the Emperor will give us a quick victory aganist those xenos

Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/16/11
Yes...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.