First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Being next to the one you love
Posted 4/18/11

Hana176 wrote:


DivideTart wrote:


Hana176wrote:
i see and i am like freedom yeah they are always i said


"I would never get bored of the swings." I said as I swang harder. I reached out my hand to the sky, trying to touch it merely with my palm. As I was having fun, I sneaked a peek on your expressions while you wasn't looking.


i see and what do you see i ask


"Pardon me?" I lightly smiled.
Posted 4/18/11

DivideTart wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


DivideTart wrote:


Hana176wrote:
i see and i am like freedom yeah they are always i said


"I would never get bored of the swings." I said as I swang harder. I reached out my hand to the sky, trying to touch it merely with my palm. As I was having fun, I sneaked a peek on your expressions while you wasn't looking.


i see and what do you see i ask


"Pardon me?" I lightly smiled.


what do you see while i am not looking
Posted 4/18/11

Hana176 wrote:

what do you see while i am not looking


"...Huh?" I panicked. Never thought that you could see me peeking.
Posted 4/18/11

DivideTart wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

what do you see while i am not looking


"...Huh?" I panicked. Never thought that you could see me peeking.


i can
Posted 4/18/11

Hana176 wrote:
i can


"Ehhh! Did you just read my mind?" I gasped.
Posted 4/18/11

DivideTart wrote:


Hana176 wrote:
i can


"Ehhh! Did you just read my mind?" I gasped.


yes and i can also read minds sorry i didn't tell you
Posted 4/18/11 , edited 4/18/11

Hana176wrote:

yes and i can also read minds sorry i didn't tell you


Startled. I paused for a while, and returned my gaze to you. "Guess what I'm thinking now?" I said with a cheerful laugh.
Posted 4/18/11

DivideTart wrote:


Hana176wrote:

yes and i can also read minds sorry i didn't tell you


Startled. I paused for a while, and returned my gaze to you. "Guess what I'm thinking now?" I said with a cheerful laugh.


you like me
Posted 4/18/11

Hana176wrote:

you like me


I giggled. "Are you sure?"
Posted 4/18/11

DivideTart wrote:


Hana176wrote:

you like me


I giggled. "Are you sure?"


yes i am
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.