First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
(RP) Yamada Residence
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/16/11 , edited 8/16/11


Miku's room: 4th Floor
Itsuki's room: 3rd Floor
Himeka & Koutei (Parents)'s room: 2nd Floor

All together: 6 Floors
Posted 4/17/11
Wow...This is a big house...
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/17/11
Miku: Yep. Whenever friends come over they say the same thing^^.
Posted 4/17/11

crystal99rox wrote:

Miku: Yep. Whenever friends come over they say the same thing^^.


Yeah.Way bigger than mine,that's for sure.And it still feels like a home.I love family vibes like that.
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/17/11 , edited 4/17/11
Miku: Make your self at home! ^^
Posted 4/17/11

crystal99rox wrote:

Miku: Make your self at home! ^^


Sure!So is it alrite if I stayed the night?
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:


crystal99rox wrote:

Miku: Make your self at home! ^^


Sure!So is it alrite if I stayed the night?


Miku: Of couse my mom wouldn't mind, just make sure your mom says yes!
Posted 4/17/11

crystal99rox wrote:


MissyJokerChan wrote:


crystal99rox wrote:

Miku: Make your self at home! ^^


Sure!So is it alrite if I stayed the night?


Miku: Of couse my mom wouldn't mind, just make sure your mom says yes!


I texted her,And she said yes.^^
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:


crystal99rox wrote:


MissyJokerChan wrote:


crystal99rox wrote:

Miku: Make your self at home! ^^


Sure!So is it alrite if I stayed the night?


Miku: Of couse my mom wouldn't mind, just make sure your mom says yes!


I texted her,And she said yes.^^


Miku: Yay. So you have a choice you can sleep in our guest room or you can sleep in my room. I have an extra bed!...
Posted 4/17/11


I'll sleep in your room on the extra bed so maybe we could do a slumber party thing!Like makeup,horror movies and whatever.
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:



I'll sleep in your room on the extra bed so maybe we could do a slumber party thing!Like makeup,horror movies and whatever.


Miku: K sure thing.. I'll tell the maid to get your bed ready.
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/17/11 , edited 4/19/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:



I'll sleep in your room on the extra bed so maybe we could do a slumber party thing!Like makeup,horror movies and whatever.


Heres my bedroom and where you're gonna be sleeping tonight:



Hope you like it. Make your self comfy! ^^^
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/11 , edited 4/17/11
Koyuki rings the door bell
I think shes the richest woman in school!!
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

watermelon234 wrote:

Koyuki rings the door bell
I think shes the richest woman in school!!


Miku runs to open the door
Miku: Hi Koyuki. Come inside. Make yourself at home!^^
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/18/11

Miku runs to open the door
Miku: Hi Koyuki. Come inside. Make yourself at home!^^


Thnx! I'm just wondering if i can stay here for the night! I was bored so I lied to my mom that I'm having a sleepover at a friends house and I heard that Emi was here so Here i am!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.