First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Chacter set up
Posted 5/19/11
username:LunaticalBlackDream

name:Hoshi

Why you are here at the school : Been send her by parents

pic:
Moderator
12384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far far away, and...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

Hana176 wrote:

Username:

Name:

Why you are here at the school :


Pic :


Username: Neko-Princess

Name: Mikazuki [Mizki] Neneko

Why you are here at the school : Her dad had to move due to work circumstances


Pic :

Moderator
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/11 , edited 5/19/11
Username: Yin_kiriyuu
Name: Shinonome
Why you are here at the school: Leftout from the new family and went to another school for dorm
Pic:
Posted 5/19/11

LunaticalBlackDream wrote:

username:LunaticalBlackDream

name:Hoshi

Why you are here at the school : Been send her by parents

pic:


Appoved and have fun and invite buddies and you may start rping
Posted 5/19/11

Neko-Princess wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Username:

Name:

Why you are here at the school :


Pic :


Username: Neko-Princess

Name: Mikazuki [Mizki] Neneko

Why you are here at the school : Her dad had to move due to work circumstances


Pic :



Approved and invite buddies and have fun
Posted 5/19/11

Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:

Username: Yin_kiriyuu
Name: Shinonome
Why you are here at the school: Leftout from the new family and went to another school for dorm
Pic:


Appoved and invite buddies and have fun
Posted 5/20/11
Username: thepullipfan

Name: Suki

Why you are here at the school : New in town and is transfered here :3


Pic :
Moderator
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

thepullipfan wrote:

Username: thepullipfan

Name: Suki

Why you are here at the school : New in town and is transfered here :3


Pic :


Approved! Enjoy your RP time
Member
3952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a Video game
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
Username: ALoKawaii

Name: Yui Hanazono

Why you are here at the school : wanted to get away from her old life and start anew


Pic :
Moderator
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

ALoKawaii wrote:

Username: ALoKawaii

Name: Yui Hanazono

Why you are here at the school : wanted to get away from her old life and start anew


Pic :


Accepted!! Have fun and join the RP anytime!
teachers
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 5/28/11 , edited 5/28/11
Username: ElyssaNicole137

Name: Jessicah Ren

Why you are here at the school : To have fun! Her big sister (who takes care of her) suddenly decided to send her here. So while she's here, she's determined to her best to make friends and become a doctor.

Pic :
Posted 6/20/11

ElyssaNicole137 wrote:

Username: ElyssaNicole137

Name: Jessicah Ren

Why you are here at the school : To have fun! Her big sister (who takes care of her) suddenly decided to send her here. So while she's here, she's determined to her best to make friends and become a doctor.

Pic :


Appoved invite buddies and invite buddies
teachers
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 6/21/11
haha, check, and check! :)
Just to let you know, I don't be using either of my characters until my laptop gets fixed. It won't turn on, so now I'm using my Mom's computer. Just don't want you to think I'm being unactive
Posted 6/28/11 , edited 7/9/11
Username: Sexy_Queen
Name: Hazuki Misuzu
Why you are here at the school: To have more new friends, to start a new fun and happy life
Pic:

Posted 6/28/11
Username: Sexy_Queen
Name: Hazuki Misuzu
Why you are here at the school: To have more new friends, to start a new fun and happy life
Pic:

Posted 6/28/11 , edited 6/28/11
Username: Sexy_Queen
Name: Hazuki Misuzu
Why you are here at the school: To have more new friends, to start a new fun and happy life
Pic:
Moderator
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/11 , edited 7/8/11

Sexy_Queen wrote:

Username: Sexy_Queen
Name: Hazuki Misuzu
Why you are here at the school: To have more new friends, to start a new fun and happy life
Pic:



Accepted Please use next time edit. & fix the picture
Enjoy your time in RP
Posted 7/22/11
Thanks for the mods help
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.