Post Reply Vïllågê ð£ ×¢hårgê
Posted 4/17/11
Village of Xcharge is the village for the humans
Member
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/17/11
Reiko:*Siting down on the grass and looking up at the sky* Today is so beautiful
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:

Reiko:*Siting down on the grass and looking up at the sky* Today is so beautiful


Amelia walks toward the village and behind her walks 50 knights
Member
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

edrosik wrote:


HeartBreakerLuna wrote:

Reiko:*Siting down on the grass and looking up at the sky* Today is so beautiful


Amelia walks toward the village and behind her walks 50 knights


Reiko:*Notice Amelia and the 50 knights behind her then mutter to herself* What is going on now?
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/17/11 , edited 4/17/11
Amelia:find the family which gives reffuge to the none humans and execute them
Knights:yes mistress
Member
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

edrosik wrote:

Amelia:find the family which gives reffuge to the none humans and execute them
Knights:yes mistress


Reiko:*became slients and listening to them very careful* hm...intresting..
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia:find the family which gives reffuge to the none humans and execute them
Knights:yes mistress


Reiko:*became slients and listening to them very careful* hm...intresting..


Amelia turns her head on you"you there are you eavesdroping?
Member
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

edrosik wrote:


HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia:find the family which gives reffuge to the none humans and execute them
Knights:yes mistress


Reiko:*became slients and listening to them very careful* hm...intresting..


Amelia turns her head on you"you there are you eavesdroping?


Reiko:*Looks at Amelia* No, I'm not eavesdroping at all but I'm just curious what is going on now?
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/17/11
Amelia:it dosent concern a viallger like you

Member
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

edrosik wrote:

Amelia:it dosent concern a viallger like you



Reiko:*laughed and smiles* I guess you are right then? *looking at the sky*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia:it dosent concern a viallger like you



Reiko:*laughed and smiles* I guess you are right then? *looking at the sky*


Amelia walks toward the village
Member
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 4/17/11

edrosik wrote:


HeartBreakerLuna wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia:it dosent concern a viallger like you



Reiko:*laughed and smiles* I guess you are right then? *looking at the sky*


Amelia walks toward the village


Reiko:*Laying down on the grass and watching the clouds passes by* Kawaii, one of cloud look like a rabbit
You must be logged in to post.