First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Arcade
Posted 6/1/11

abbly_77 wrote:



Rina: okay ^-^ *clicks on poker face* Lets start!! ^-^ *clicks start button*



good then i start dancing
MOD
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/1/11


Rina: *smiles while dancing* Ooops i missed a beat

Posted 6/1/11

abbly_77 wrote:



Rina: *smiles while dancing* Ooops i missed a beat



yeah just a bit i said
MOD
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/11


Yup but I'll win! She said competitively
Posted 6/2/11

abbly_77 wrote:



Yup but I'll win! She said competitively


no you will not
MOD
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/11


Rina: *giggles* OKay den lets see who does. She said teasingly.
Posted 6/2/11

abbly_77 wrote:



Rina: *giggles* OKay den lets see who does. She said teasingly.


okay then
MOD
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/11


Rina: *giggles* Ahhh this song is sooo long XD i think i'll give up soon....
Posted 6/2/11

abbly_77 wrote:



Rina: *giggles* Ahhh this song is sooo long XD i think i'll give up soon....


Posted 6/2/11
i see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
MOD
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/11


i see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rina: Ahhhk! im falling behind. Did u miss any notes yet?
Posted 6/2/11

abbly_77 wrote:



i see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Rina: Ahhhk! im falling behind. Did u miss any notes yet?


no
MOD
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/3/11



Rina: Lucky you must be good at these games but i still wont loose *she giggles*
Posted 6/3/11

abbly_77 wrote:




Rina: Lucky you must be good at these games but i still wont loose *she giggles*

yes i do we see i said
MOD
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/3/11


Rina: Lucky you must be good at these games but i still wont loose *she giggles*

yes i do we see i said

Rina: *giggles* Well this is my 1st time playing this game. *giggles*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.