First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply The school rp
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/18/11


One every month because I luv making aviis. So I don't want the same avii everytime
Posted 4/18/11

crystal99rox wrote:



One every month because I luv making aviis. So I don't want the same avii everytime


okay then just gave me a topic idea thanks
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/19/11
Choco looks at the time
"O no I'm late for class"
She rushes to class
Posted 4/19/11

crystal99rox wrote:

Choco looks at the time
"O no I'm late for class"
She rushes to class


Alice i also late to for class too and runs to class
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/19/11
Choco bumps into Alice
"O my gosh. I'm so sorry. Are you okay??"
Posted 4/19/11

crystal99rox wrote:

Choco bumps into Alice
"O my gosh. I'm so sorry. Are you okay??"


i bump into Choco it's okay and i am fine and i am also late to class might take a sick day
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/19/11


Yea me too
(changed my name to Crystal Waters)
Posted 4/19/11

crystal99rox wrote:



Yea me too
(changed my name to Crystal Waters)


okay
( okay and you are Appoved )
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/19/11


O sorry. I can't talk now. Im rlly late for class. See you later Alice
Posted 4/19/11

crystal99rox wrote:



O sorry. I can't talk now. Im rlly late for class. See you later Alice


bye Crystal see ya
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

Hana176 wrote:

Sieghart: *walks in the school building* (then Can I make a dorm form XD)
Posted 4/20/11

Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Sieghart: *walks in the school building* (then Can I make a dorm form XD)


Alice : * walks into the school building with sieghart * ( and yes you may make a dorm form go on )
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Sieghart: *walks in the school building* (then Can I make a dorm form XD)


Alice : * walks into the school building with sieghart * ( and yes you may make a dorm form go on )


Sieghart: So how long have you been here?

Posted 4/20/11

Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Sieghart: *walks in the school building* (then Can I make a dorm form XD)


Alice : * walks into the school building with sieghart * ( and yes you may make a dorm form go on )


Sieghart: So how long have you been here?



Alice :I have been here for 3 years now Sieghart
Posted 4/20/11

crystal99rox wrote:



O sorry. I can't talk now. Im rlly late for class. See you later Alice


Alice :are you coming back to class i ask
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.