First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply The school rp
Moderator
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

Hana176 wrote:

no i am not skipping class i am a teacher aid


''Heeh....'' After staring awhile he turned around and said ''Do you know the every single place in this school?''
Posted 5/22/11

Hana45 wrote:


Hana176 i see then


yeap


good
Posted 5/22/11

Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

no i am not skipping class i am a teacher aid


''Heeh....'' After staring awhile he turned around and said ''Do you know the every single place in this school?''


looking back at him and yes i know this place well since it is my job do you need help ?
Moderator
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

Hana176 wrote:


Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

no i am not skipping class i am a teacher aid


''Heeh....'' After staring awhile he turned around and said ''Do you know the every single place in this school?''


looking back at him and yes i know this place well since it is my job do you need help ?


he leaned foward and smiled with his grinning face. "...then... Want to show me some places?" without waiting for the answer he already grap (is it he or she?) and jump down from the window.
Posted 5/24/11

Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

no i am not skipping class i am a teacher aid


''Heeh....'' After staring awhile he turned around and said ''Do you know the every single place in this school?''


looking back at him and yes i know this place well since it is my job do you need help ?


he leaned foward and smiled with his grinning face. "...then... Want to show me some places?" without waiting for the answer he already grap (is it he or she?) and jump down from the window.


i am a she i said and what is a he or she i asked ? And sure i show u where do you want to go ? i asked ,
Moderator
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

Hana176 wrote:


Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

no i am not skipping class i am a teacher aid


''Heeh....'' After staring awhile he turned around and said ''Do you know the every single place in this school?''


looking back at him and yes i know this place well since it is my job do you need help ?


he leaned foward and smiled with his grinning face. "...then... Want to show me some places?" without waiting for the answer he already grap (is it he or she?) and jump down from the window.


i am a she i said and what is a he or she i asked ? And sure i show u where do you want to go ? i asked ,


''Ahaha! My bad so don't worry about it'' his face were red a little while and finally when they got down he lift her up '' Well... why don't you tell me where is a basketball team?''
Posted 5/24/11

Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

no i am not skipping class i am a teacher aid


''Heeh....'' After staring awhile he turned around and said ''Do you know the every single place in this school?''


looking back at him and yes i know this place well since it is my job do you need help ?


he leaned foward and smiled with his grinning face. "...then... Want to show me some places?" without waiting for the answer he already grap (is it he or she?) and jump down from the window.


i am a she i said and what is a he or she i asked ? And sure i show u where do you want to go ? i asked ,


''Ahaha! My bad so don't worry about it'' his face were red a little while and finally when they got down he lift her up '' Well... why don't you tell me where is a basketball team?''


it's okay laughs yes the school has a basketball team
Posted 5/28/11

Yin_Kiriyuu wrote:

''Thanks!'' He said with big grin and walked to the math classroom. While walking there he saw a student in the tree and opened the window. ''Hey! Skipping class aren't you?'' while saying it he stared her in the eyes and smiled


Look down and thought"who is this strange human"Hoshi brushed her fringe aside and stare at him
Member
3952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a Video game
Offline
Posted 6/6/11 , edited 6/6/11
Yui was walking in the hallway and saw a boy sticking his is out of a window. She stopped and wondered to herself what is he doing? She clutched her sketchbook and continued walking the same direction the boy was standing.
Posted 6/20/11

ALoKawaii wrote:

Yui was walking in the hallway and saw a boy sticking his is out of a window. She stopped and wondered to herself what is he doing? She clutched her sketchbook and continued walking the same direction the boy was standing.


what are you doing here ? i am a teacher here

( Did you make a rp chacter yet ?)
Member
3952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a Video game
Offline
Posted 6/29/11
"Huh? I-I'm new here and I'm looking for the registration office."

(yes i already did)
Moderator
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

LunaticalBlackDream wrote:

Look down and thought"who is this strange human"Hoshi brushed her fringe aside and stare at him


Noticing that he was being stared by the person who was sitting in the tree he slowly gave her a hand.
''Needing help, Miss?'' he bowed and gave a gently smile.
Posted 7/8/11
"nope"and she jump down from the tree"who r u anyway.I have not seen u before"
Posted 7/22/11

LunaticalBlackDream wrote:

"nope"and she jump down from the tree"who r u anyway.I have not seen u before"


i am a teacher here and who are you ?
Moderator
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/11 , edited 7/22/11

LunaticalBlackDream wrote:

"nope"and she jump down from the tree"who r u anyway.I have not seen u before"


after hearing the refuse he smiled little bit no one seeing it. '' I see. '' he approved near her and hit her in the head lighly
'' I'm going to be your math teacher for now one '' he said and was staying still. Waiting for the respond.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.