First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Required]Character Creation
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/11
Kampfer Form:
Username cardcaptor67
Name Fang Wei Lee
Gender F
Age 15
Personality Fun, Cute, Babyish, Stubborn others..
Kampfer Personality(if changes) Same.
Side White
Bio --
Other Fei Wang's twin sis, Mei and Lang's older sis, lings younger sis. Martial Art's expert
Kampfer Type Gewerh
Weapon Twin pistols
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)
http://www.zerochan.net/209080#full

Kampfer Form:
Username cardcaptor67
Name Fei Wang Lee
Gender M
Age 15
Personality Stubborn, Cool, Some what violent, others..
Kampfer Personality(if changes) Same -violent
Side White
Bio
Other Is Fang Wei's twin brother, Mei and Lang's older bro and Lings younger bro. Also Martial art's expert
Kampfer Type Zauber
Weapon Energy pulse.
Normal Pic(in spoiler)
http://www.zerochan.net/265923#full
The guy
Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)


Messenger Form(Kampfer only):
Username cardcaptor67
Name Yue
Gender F
Personality Fun, Shy, Caring, Nice, Polite..ect..
Pic(in spoiler)
Itsa little white dragon.

(i Cant help but make more character part of the Lee family rofl)
Posted 4/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Kampfer Form:
Username cardcaptor67
Name Fang Wei Lee
Gender F
Age 15
Personality Fun, Cute, Babyish, Stubborn others..
Kampfer Personality(if changes) Same.
Side White
Bio --
Other Fei Wang's twin sis, Mei and Lang's older sis, lings younger sis. Martial Art's expert
Kampfer Type Gewerh
Weapon Twin pistols
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)
http://www.zerochan.net/209080#full

Kampfer Form:
Username cardcaptor67
Name Fei Wang Lee
Gender M
Age 15
Personality Stubborn, Cool, Some what violent, others..
Kampfer Personality(if changes) Same -violent
Side White
Bio
Other Is Fang Wei's twin brother, Mei and Lang's older bro and Lings younger bro. Also Martial art's expert
Kampfer Type Zauber
Weapon Energy pulse.
Normal Pic(in spoiler)
http://www.zerochan.net/265923#full
The guy
Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)


Messenger Form(Kampfer only):
Username cardcaptor67
Name Yue
Gender F
Personality Fun, Shy, Caring, Nice, Polite..ect..
Pic(in spoiler)
Itsa little white dragon.

(i Cant help but make more character part of the Lee family rofl)

rofl APPROVED x 3
Posted 4/22/11
Kampfer Form:
Username amulet-amu2
Name Yin
Gender female
Age 15
Personality ---
Kampfer Personality(if changes) ruthless,violent,ect
Side white
Bio ---
Other Mikoto's cousin,has taken kendo since she was young and is a master at it (hence why she uses a japanese sword)
Kampfer Type Schwert
Weapon Japanese sword
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/11 , edited 4/22/11
Kampfer Form:
Username cardcaptor67
Name Lena Lee
Gender F
Age 16
Personality --
Kampfer Personality(if changes) Violent, Bad, ect.. (Like kampfer akane)
Side Blue
Bio --
Other IS PART OF THE LEE FAMILY XD...
Kampfer Type Shwert
Weapon Twin chinese blades
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)


--

Kampfer Form:
Username cardcaptor67
Name Ren Lee
Gender M
Age 13
Personality --
Kampfer Personality(if changes) --
Side Blue
Bio --
Other Is part of the Lee family.
Kampfer Type Zauber
Weapon Shadow Spheres
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)



Messenger Form(Kampfer only):
Username cardcaptor67
Name Tai Yang
Gender M
Personality Bad, Violent, (Kampfer Akane lol)
Pic(in spoiler)

(i make a messenger for each 2 char lol)
(btw Lang and Mei's Messenger's name means Star. Fang and Fei's mean Moon and now its Sun ;3..)
Posted 4/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Kampfer Form:
Username cardcaptor67
Name Lena Lee
Gender F
Age 16
Personality --
Kampfer Personality(if changes) Violent, Bad, ect.. (Like kampfer akane)
Side Blue
Bio --
Other IS PART OF THE LEE FAMILY XD...
Kampfer Type Gewehr
Weapon Machine Gun
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)


--

Kampfer Form:
Username cardcaptor67
Name Ren Lee
Gender M
Age 13
Personality --
Kampfer Personality(if changes) --
Side Blue
Bio --
Other Is part of the Lee family.
Kampfer Type Zauber
Weapon Shadow Spheres
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)



Messenger Form(Kampfer only):
Username cardcaptor67
Name Tai Yang
Gender M
Personality Bad, Violent, (Kampfer Akane lol)
Pic(in spoiler)

(i make a messenger for each 2 char lol)
(btw Lang and Mei's Messenger's name means Star. Fang and Fei's mean Moon and now its Sun ;3..)

lol n now we hav 3 akanes...(tai lena and yin)
APPROVED ;D x 3
Posted 4/22/11
Kampfer Form:
Username amulet-amu2
Name Ken
Gender male
Age 17
Personality
Kampfer Personality(if changes)
Side red
Bio
Other
Kampfer Type gewher
Weapon pistol
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)

Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/24/11

Username:Edrosik
Name:Shin Yamada
Gender:Male
Age:16
Personality:Calm,friendly,cold
Kampfer Personality(if changes):arrogant,tsundere,can be friendly
Side:Red
Bio:his parents are working overseers and he lives alone at home one day when he woke up he noticed that he turned into a girl and became kampfer
Other
Kampfer Type:gewher
Weapon:two pistols
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)


Username:Edrosik
Name:Kaine
Gender:male
Personality:evil,cold
Pic(in spoiler)
a plush tiger
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/11

edrosik wrote:


Username:Edrosik
Name:Shin Yamada
Gender:Male
Age:16
Personality:Calm,friendly,cold
Kampfer Personality(if changes):arrogant,tsundere,can be friendly
Side:Red
Bio:his parents are working overseers and he lives alone at home one day when he woke up he noticed that he turned into a girl and became kampfer
Other
Kampfer Type:gewher
Weapon:two pistols
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)


Username:Edrosik
Name:Kaine
Gender:male
Personality:evil,cold
Pic(in spoiler)
a plush tiger


Approved o,o
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/6/11 , edited 5/6/11
Kampfer Form:
Username:beki-nyan
Name:Yume Suede
Gender:female
Age:15
Personality:kind,caring,protective,can act very chilidsh
Pic:
Kampfer Personality(if changes):violent,evil,has a very dirty mouth ((like akane))
Side:Blue
Bio:---------------
Other:----------
Kampfer Type:Gewehr
Weapon:a gun
Normal Pic:

Kampfer Pic:


Messenger Form(Kampfer only):
Username:beki-nyan
Name:Koi
Gender:female
Personality:has a dirty mouth
Pic:((just the cat)
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Kampfer Form:
Username:beki-nyan
Name:Yume Suede
Gender:female
Age:15
Personality:kind,caring,protective,can act very chilidsh
Pic:
Kampfer Personality(if changes):violent,evil,has a very dirty mouth ((like akane))
Side:Blue
Bio:---------------
Other:----------
Kampfer Type:Gewehr
Weapon:a gun
Normal Pic:

Kampfer Pic:


Messenger Form(Kampfer only):
Username:beki-nyan
Name:Koi
Gender:female
Personality:has a dirty mouth
Pic:((just the cat)

APPROVED x 3

Posted 5/7/11
Kampfer Form




Messenger Form

Name: Luna
Gender: Female
Personality: -
Pic: Plush Wolf
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

Approved
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/9/11 , edited 5/12/11
Kampfer Form:
Username: wolfsujiyama1
Chase Long


Messenger Form(Kampfer only):
Kia

________________________________________________________________

Kampfer Form:
Username: wolfsujiyama1
Iris Long


Messenger Form(Kampfer only):
Kai
Posted 5/9/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

Kampfer Form:
Username: wolfsujiyama1
Name: Chase Long
Gender: male
Age: 17
Personality: split personality
Kampfer Personality(if changes): flirty and loving, but a big temper when meets the opposite color
Side: red
Bio: he has studied and leard mix martial arts when he was a child, and lives in a dojo that teaches mix martial arts and other techniques, when he came into highschool, he joined the martial arts club and started going into competitions he found out about the campfers when he was 16 and has been fighting the blues since then...
Other: he made up only one language that only him and his sister knows
Kampfer Type: Zauber
Weapon: Chaos (dark energy)
Normal Pic(in spoiler)

Kampfer Pic(in spoiler)

______________________________________________________________
Messenger Form(Kampfer only):

Name: Kia
Gender: female
Personality: helpful and stuborn
Pic(in spoiler)


(how many characters can we have?)

APPROVED x2
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.