First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]High School
Posted 4/18/11 , edited 4/18/11
The girl's side of the high school
+Entrance into the boy's side is forbidden+
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/11
Rio was walking in the hall to her class room.
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/24/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Rio was walking in the hall to her class room.


Shin in his girl form walks to the classroom and sits
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/11

edrosik wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Rio was walking in the hall to her class room.


Shin in his girl form walks to the classroom and sits


Rio noticed him/her but didnt do anything.
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/24/11
Shin:what you want?"looks on you"

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/11

edrosik wrote:

Shin:what you want?"looks on you"



Rio: nothin'
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/24/11
Shin turns his head and looks outside through the window

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/11

edrosik wrote:

Shin turns his head and looks outside through the window



The teacher enters and blaaah... at the break.
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 4/24/11
Shin stands up and slowly walks toward the doors
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
Yume was walking around the school looking for her classroom.Where am I?I think i'm lost!
Posted 5/7/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Yume was walking around the school looking for her classroom.Where am I?I think i'm lost!

Mikoto: Are you lost?
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
Well,yeah.
Posted 5/7/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Well,yeah.

Mikoto: I can help you.
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
Really?Thank you!She smiled.Her bracelet started glowing.Umm,you know what?I have something to do!See ya!She tried to ran away before transforming.
Posted 5/7/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Really?Thank you!She smiled.Her bracelet started glowing.Umm,you know what?I have something to do!See ya!She tried to ran away before transforming.

Mikoto saw and acted surprised
Mikoto: OMG O_O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.