First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]High School
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11 , edited 5/8/11
Yume tripped and fell on the ground.Then she transformed,stood up and pointed the gun at Mikoto.Now,listen,you little bitch,you'll forget about what just happened and you'll continue living your damn life!If you don't i'll just shoot your fat ass!
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11 , edited 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Yume tripped and fell on the ground.Then she transformed,stood up and pointed the gun at Mikoto.Now,listen,you little bitch,you'll forget about what just happened and you'll continue living your damn life!If you don't i'll just shoot your fat ass!


Shin in his girl form saw everything from the classroom"hmmm"another kampfer appeard this is getting interesing"
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Yume saw him/her.What's so interesting,ass?!
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Yume saw him/her.What's so interesting,ass?!

Shin turns and leaves the classroom
( my character observes from the first floor)
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
What's with that,badstard?!Suddenly her bracelet started glowing and she transformed back.Eh?!I'm sorry!!I'm sorry!!I'm really sorry!!
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

What's with that,badstard?!Suddenly her bracelet started glowing and she transformed back.Eh?!I'm sorry!!I'm sorry!!I'm really sorry!!


Shin in his girl form walks toward the school yard sits under a tree and looks on the sky
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Yume sat on a bench in the school yard.That girl....I felt something......Then she remembered the red bracelet.RED KAMPFER.Everyone looked at her like she's crazy.Sorry!
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Yume sat on a bench in the school yard.That girl....I felt something......Then she remembered the red bracelet.RED KAMPFER.Everyone looked at her like she's crazy.Sorry!


Shin relax under the tree
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11 , edited 5/8/11
Yume saw Shin.I don't wanna fight so i think it'll better if i don't come close.
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Yume saw Shin.I don't wanna fight so i think it'll better if i don't come close.


Shin notices you
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Yume turned.
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Yume turned.


Shin returns to looking at the sky
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
((he's in his girl form right?))
Yume layed on the grass.It's such a nice day.
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

((he's in his girl form right?))
Yume layed on the grass.It's such a nice day.


(yes he is)
Shin falls asleep
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Yue saw him/her asleep and laughed a little.I wonder if she's a friend or an enemy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.