First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]High School
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Yue saw him/her asleep and laughed a little.I wonder if she's a friend or an enemy.


Shin still sleeps
(i dont know how to contiune)
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
((me too))
Yume stood up and left.
((you wanna start somewhere else?like the town,you start))
Kämpfer/Messenger
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

((me too))
Yume stood up and left.
((you wanna start somewhere else?like the town,you start))


(sure meet me there)
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Yume tripped and fell on the ground.Then she transformed,stood up and pointed the gun at Mikoto.Now,listen,you little bitch,you'll forget about what just happened and you'll continue living your damn life!If you don't i'll just shoot your fat ass!

Mikoto's eyes went rainbow colored and Yume turned back to normal
(yea they can do tht xD cool right?)

42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11 , edited 5/8/11
What the.......?!Who the hell are you?
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

What the.......?!Who the hell are you?

Mikoto: You dont need to know that.*wink*
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Anyway.Like I care.Yume left.
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Anyway.Like I care.Yume left.

Then Yin ran over
Yin: Mikoto are you okay?!
Mikoto: Yes Im fine Yin.It was nothing.*walks away*
Yin: ?
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/10/11


*Iris walks into the school* Iris: ok, so lets see, so Chase is at the market in china town and i came here to look for something... what was it again...
Posted 5/10/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Iris walks into the school* Iris: ok, so lets see, so Chase is at the market in china town and i came here to look for something... what was it again...

MIkoto: Are you lost too?
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/10/11


Iris: well i came here for something, but i forgot what that was...
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/10/11


*2 girls walked into the school* Suasis: so this are second day of school here...
Mia: yea, i just hope there are no Bounty Hunters here...
Suasis: i dout there are and if there are i dout they know about us...
Mia: i hope your right...
Posted 5/11/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*2 girls walked into the school* Suasis: so this are second day of school here...
Mia: yea, i just hope there are no Bounty Hunters here...
Suasis: i dout there are and if there are i dout they know about us...
Mia: i hope your right...

Mikoto: *walks up to mia and suasis*Are you girls new?I havent seen you before.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/12/11


*Suasis looked at her and gave a small grin* Suasis: yea we're new, we just got here yesterday...
Mia: hi, i'm Mia and this is my sister Suasis..
Posted 5/12/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Suasis looked at her and gave a small grin* Suasis: yea we're new, we just got here yesterday...
Mia: hi, i'm Mia and this is my sister Suasis..

Mikoto: *smiles*Welcome to the school Mia-san and Suasis-san.Im the president of the school,Mikoto.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.