First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Create your character!
diva
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/11 , edited 4/19/11
UserName:
Name:
Nickname:
Species:
Age:
Gender:
D.O.B.:
Eyecolor:
Haircolor:
Personality:
Weapons:
Background:
Extra info:
why you entered the maze:
Pic: (in spolier)

WHEN UR DONE JT GO AHEAD ND RP. YOU DNT NEED TO BE APPROVED

here's an examplle

UserName:LightsAndSpirals
character Name:
Your Name: eva
Age: uncensored
Gender: F
D.O.B.: Feb 12
Eyecolor: blue
Haircolor: black
Personality: nice, funny, sly,
Weapons: a shot gun, razor, iron
Background: She ran away from home wen she was lil and somehow found her way into the maze.
Extra info: she is extremely flexible
why you entered the maze: accidently
Pic:
diva
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/11
come on ppl!
contestant
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 4/18/11
UserName: DawnxMoonlight
Name: Maya
Nickname: May
Age: 16
Gender: F
D.O.B: April 8th
Eyecolor: blue/ red[when in demon form]
Haircolor: blonde
Personality: mysterious, shy, fun, calm, kind
Weapons: Black/red lace/wire
Background: UNKNOWN
Extra info: She is a demon "maid"
why you entered the maze: To find what she's been looking for
Pic: (in spolier)
Posted 4/18/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:

UserName:
Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Gender:
D.O.B.:
Eyecolor:
Haircolor:
Personality:
Weapons:
Background:
Extra info:
why you entered the maze:
Pic: (in spolier)

WHEN UR DONE JT GO AHEAD ND RP. YOU DNT NEED TO BE APPROVED

here's an examplle

UserName:LightsAndSpirals
character Name:
Your Name: eva
Age: uncensored
Gender: F
D.O.B.: Feb 12
Eyecolor: blue
Haircolor: black
Personality: nice, funny, sly,
Weapons: a shot gun, razor, iron
Background: She ran away from home wen she was lil and somehow found her way into the maze.
Extra info: she is extremely flexible
why you entered the maze: accidently
Pic:





UserName: XDeMoNiCKiLlYX
Name: Kai Li
Nickname: Kai
Age:13
Gender: F
D.O.B.: Aug.26
Eyecolor: Red-Blue
Haircolor: Black-Pink
Personality: Split (Bipolar)
Weapons: her eye (find out later more about it)
Background: UNKNOWN
Extra info: get ta know her first
why you entered the maze: BOREDOM
Pic: (in spolier)


contestant
9666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London
Offline
Posted 4/18/11
UserName: Calumks (aka Cal, kam, kaamaru, maru)
Name: Bob
Nickname: Bob
Age: 30
Gender: Male
D.O.B.: 26th March
Eyecolor: Green
Haircolor: blue
Personality: Like to wear strange clothes and cat ears.
Weapons: katana and fists
Background: From a family of factory workers
Extra info: Have a tendency to eat people if provoked.
why you entered the maze: I heard there was money involved?
Pic:
diva
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/11
UserName:
Name: DIIVa2
Nickname:Eva
Species: un known
Age: uncensored
Gender: F
D.O.B.: uncensored
Eyecolor: blue but turns red sometimes
Haircolor: black
Personality: bipolar,
Weapons: she has a large variety of weapons unknown to the human race.
Background: she voolunteerred for an experiment and something had gone madly wrong. she had turned into a bloodythirsty creature.
Extra info: very flexible,can run on walls and ceilings,
why you entered the maze: to kill ppl
Pic: (in spolier) already have one above
Posted 4/18/11


UserName:-Hikari_Akuma-
Name:Kira
Nickname:Kira
Age:Unkown
Gender:male
D.O.B.:Unknown
Eyecolor:Crimson/blood red
Haircolor:Crimson/blood red
Personality:plsyful,evil,and messes with peoples minds
Weapons:a sword with not blade and a box of matches
Background:Classified
Extra info:is known as a Hell Demon and control any fire in any form so his blade less sword and his matches are very very useful ; he can use Flames of Rebirth only 2 times after the 3rd time he dies
why you entered the maze:He was bored and wanted to have some fun
Pic:
Posted 4/19/11
UserName: yuriandwolfram
Name: wolfie
Nickname: wolf
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
D.O.B.: unknown
Eyecolor: blue/golden when change to a wolf
Haircolor: brown/ white when i change to a wolf
Personality: funny, strong, dangerous, caring and helpful
Weapons: sword or bow and arrows
Background: Classified
Extra info: her powers are a mix of all the elements but her stronger power is fire she has two fears dragons and her demon side Algol
why you entered the maze: to have some fun and be with light-kun
Pic: pic later
diva
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/19/11
ALL APPROVED
Posted 4/19/11
USERNAME: FireBoy-
Name: Michael
Nickname: mike
Species: spirit
Human or non-human: non human
Age:-----
Gender: M
D.O.B:----
Eyecolor:blue
Haircolor:White
Personality:Split
Weapons: 2 swords,death syche,
background:unknow
Extra info:
Why you entered: to see what's going on.
Posted 4/19/11

FireBoy- wrote:

USERNAME: FireBoy-
Name: Michael
Nickname: mike
Species: spirit
Human or non-human: non human
Age:-----
Gender: M
D.O.B:----
Eyecolor:blue
Haircolor:White
Personality:Split
Weapons: 2 swords,death syche,
background:unknow
Extra info:
Why you entered: to see what's going on.


alrite approved!! NOW GET JOIN A TEAM OR ELSE U CANNOT RP!! >:3
contestant
39594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 4/19/11 , edited 4/19/11
UserName:divapireice
Name:Luka Crosszeria
Nickname:Zess
Age:
Gender:male
D.O.B.:
Eyecolor:silver
Haircolor:black
Personality:
Weapons:large black sword can use powerful magic (and can even summon a powerful Salamander dragon
Background:Luka is a descendant of the "family of sinners" (Zess) and a high-grade demon (Opasts). Luka battles with a large black sword and can use powerful magic (and can even summon a powerful Salamander dragon). He was once the loyal dog for the demon king and used to drink his blood, that's why he is stronger than any opasts and it's possible that he is stronger than the demon king himself. has a twin bother name Luze
Extra info:
why you entered the maze:looking for his twin bother
Pic: (in spolier)

Posted 4/19/11

divapireice wrote:

UserName:divapireice
Name:Luka Crosszeria
Nickname:Zess
Age:
Gender:male
D.O.B.:
Eyecolor:silver
Haircolor:black
Personality:
Weapons:large black sword can use powerful magic (and can even summon a powerful Salamander dragon
Background:Luka is a descendant of the "family of sinners" (Zess) and a high-grade demon (Opasts). Luka battles with a large black sword and can use powerful magic (and can even summon a powerful Salamander dragon). He was once the loyal dog for the demon king and used to drink his blood, that's why he is stronger than any opasts and it's possible that he is stronger than the demon king himself. has a twin bother name Luze
Extra info:
why you entered the maze:looking for his twin bother
Pic: (in spolier)



APPROVED!! NOW GO JOIN A TEAM! XD
29140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/19/11
UserName: xXxEmo_MidnaxXx
Name: Midna Kage
Nickname: Midna
Age: 15
Gender: Female
D.O.B.:
Eyecolor: Blue (turns red when she turns evil)
Haircolor: Brown (turns black when she turns evil)
Personality: Nice, Funny, sometimes mean
Weapons: Sword of Twilight
Background: She is the princess of twilight. She had once ruled the realm of twilight, even her sister. She turns evil when someone tries to kill her friends. Her family was killed by her own sister Jeanne. Her sister killed all of their own people and she wants to bring destruction to the world by bringing out the evil from Midna's heart. Midna joined the maze so that she could get stronger and kill her sister.
Extra info: can freeze time, can teleport, and can move stuff with her hair
why you entered the maze: to become stronger and kill her sister jeanne
Pic: (in spolier)


Posted 4/19/11

xXxEmo_MidnaxXx wrote:

UserName: xXxEmo_MidnaxXx
Name: Midna Kage
Nickname: Midna
Age: 15
Gender: Female
D.O.B.:
Eyecolor: Blue (turns red when she turns evil)
Haircolor: Brown (turns black when she turns evil)
Personality: Nice, Funny, sometimes mean
Weapons: Sword of Twilight
Background: She is the princess of twilight. She had once ruled the realm of twilight, even her sister. She turns evil when someone tries to kill her friends. Her family was killed by her own sister Jeanne. Her sister killed all of their own people and she wants to bring destruction to the world by bringing out the evil from Midna's heart. Midna joined the maze so that she could get stronger and kill her sister.
Extra info: can freeze time, can teleport, and can move stuff with her hair
why you entered the maze: to become stronger and kill her sister jeanne
Pic: (in spolier)




approved!! now go join a team!! xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.