First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply StART!
Posted 4/18/11
Kira sighs walking though the maze "boring,i swear is there some some one to fight around here i haven't even died once yet" Kira said
Posted 4/18/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Calumks wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:



wow....KEKEKEKEKEK!!!! *RUNS ON UR SIDE*

NOTE: YOO EVA!! DID JA GET THE PM I SENT U??? REPLY BACK K???


-Keeps running an jumping- I WILL WIN THIS THING!! KKUKUKU -thows a thrillion knives on the ground so the next person who passes will step on it and die-


I see your knives on the floor and spend my time individually picking them up. It takes a while but it was worth it. I then continue on my through the maze looking for a way to level 2.


-throws a bomb at you and laughs insanely- KEKEKEKEKE




-KEKKEKEKE- *THROWS A BOMB BEHIND THAT REACHES OVER 1000 MILES"

NOTE: MAZE CONTEST SHALL BE PUT OFF UNTIL LATER!! GROUP CHANGES!! KEKEKE
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

Kira sighs walking though the maze "boring,i swear is there some some one to fight around here i haven't even died once yet" Kira said


I'll take you On!!
Posted 4/18/11


"huh?" Kira said looking at the girl "........are you already in a fight" Kira pointed out
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"huh?" Kira said looking at the girl "........are you already in a fight" Kira pointed out


Hell yeah! -eyes turn red-
Posted 4/18/11


Kira sighed "hm...i was hoping for a guy to face really i'm not really in the mood to kill a girl" Kira said then he took out a cigarette, lit it, then started smoking
Posted 4/18/11
YOO!! REMEBER!! RP ISH CLOSED FOR NOW!!! OKAY? GROUP CHANGES!! WE WILL HAVE TEAMS TO MAKE IT MORE.....FUNNNN...KEKEKEKE
contestant
9666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / London
Offline
Posted 4/18/11
Cool. You should make a post which lists the two teams and their members.
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/18/11

Calumks wrote:

Cool. You should make a post which lists the two teams and their members.


We did!
Posted 4/18/11
ALRITEEE!! ITS BACK ONNNN!!! XD RP ISH ON!!!
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/19/11
ALRIGHT PPL!! GET IN YOUR TEAMS!!
TEAM ONE ON ONE SIDE!
TEAM TWO ON THE OTHER SIDE!
Posted 4/19/11
*walks in*...mmm hmm....*jots down notes* ku ku ku loser....*grinning evillyy*
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/19/11

XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:

*walks in*...mmm hmm....*jots down notes* ku ku ku loser....*grinning evillyy*


Whose losing?
Posted 4/19/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:

*walks in*...mmm hmm....*jots down notes* ku ku ku loser....*grinning evillyy*


Whose losing?



Kai: hmm..no one yet which is knda boring....however..Bob ish the lowest so far n combt range...Kira i doing ok i guess.....all of u need ta advance to level 2!! however..*poins to 1000000000000 monsters in front* me pets need some fun first!! ^^ *sick demented smile* beat all of them...but be warned....the more u injure them..the more stronger they get...kkeekkeke....this rrly was supposed ta be for level4 but...im BORED...KEKEKEKE.....
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/19/11

XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


XDeMoNiCKiLlYX wrote:

*walks in*...mmm hmm....*jots down notes* ku ku ku loser....*grinning evillyy*


Whose losing?



Kai: hmm..no one yet which is knda boring....however..Bob ish the lowest so far n combt range...Kira i doing ok i guess.....all of u need ta advance to level 2!! however..*poins to 1000000000000 monsters in front* me pets need some fun first!! ^^ *sick demented smile* beat all of them...but be warned....the more u injure them..the more stronger they get...kkeekkeke....this rrly was supposed ta be for level4 but...im BORED...KEKEKEKE.....


IM JT HERE TO KILL PPL. (the opposite team) I CAN'T REALLY WIN CUZ IM THE CREATOR AND I WILL GIVE THE PPL THE PRIZE.
no one is even roleplaying. -sigh-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.