First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply School dance rp
Posted 4/20/11
Alice : I have been dancing and listing to music with some of my friends and i am looking for a girl named Sieghart hope she is here .
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/20/11
(um u do know that Sieghart IS A BOY!)
Posted 4/20/11

Hinata211 wrote:

(um u do know that Sieghart IS A BOY!)


( no opps )

Alice : Alice has been dancing with her friends and she looking for her friend Sieghart hope he is here?? unsure
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:

(um u do know that Sieghart IS A BOY!)


( no opps )

Alice : Alice has been dancing with her friends and she looking for her friend Sieghart hope he is here?? unsure


Seighart: *walks in to the dance and sees Alice*

Posted 4/20/11

Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:

(um u do know that Sieghart IS A BOY!)


( no opps )

Alice : Alice has been dancing with her friends and she looking for her friend Sieghart hope he is here?? unsure


Seighart: *walks in to the dance and sees Alice*



Alice : Tums around her dress and sees Sieghart *
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/20/11 , edited 4/20/11

Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:

(um u do know that Sieghart IS A BOY!)


( no opps )

Alice : Alice has been dancing with her friends and she looking for her friend Sieghart hope he is here?? unsure


Seighart: *walks in to the dance and sees Alice*



Alice : Tums around her dress and sees Sieghart *


Sieghart: *looks at Alice*




Posted 4/20/11

Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:

(um u do know that Sieghart IS A BOY!)


( no opps )

Alice : Alice has been dancing with her friends and she looking for her friend Sieghart hope he is here?? unsure


Seighart: *walks in to the dance and sees Alice*



Alice : Tums around her dress and sees Sieghart *


Sieghart: *looks at Alice*





Alice : Looks at Sieghart and runs into his arms
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:

(um u do know that Sieghart IS A BOY!)


( no opps )

Alice : Alice has been dancing with her friends and she looking for her friend Sieghart hope he is here?? unsure


Seighart: *walks in to the dance and sees Alice*



Alice : Tums around her dress and sees Sieghart *


Sieghart: *looks at Alice*





Alice : Looks at Sieghart and runs into his arms


( did u see wat he was wearing XD)
Sieghart: Alice?

Posted 4/20/11

Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:

(um u do know that Sieghart IS A BOY!)


( no opps )

Alice : Alice has been dancing with her friends and she looking for her friend Sieghart hope he is here?? unsure


Seighart: *walks in to the dance and sees Alice*



Alice : Tums around her dress and sees Sieghart *


Sieghart: *looks at Alice*





Alice : Looks at Sieghart and runs into his arms


( did u see wat he was wearing XD)
Sieghart: Alice?



( no i didn't is there a pic ?)
Alice : Yes Sieghart ?
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

Hana176 wrote:




( no i didn't is there a pic ?)
Alice : Yes Sieghart ?

(yea give me a sec XD)

Sieghart: Will you stop hugging me -_-



Posted 4/20/11

Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:




( no i didn't is there a pic ?)
Alice : Yes Sieghart ?


(yea give me a sec XD)

Sieghart: Will you stop hugging me -_-





Alice : Yes sieghart i'll let you go .
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

Hana176 wrote:



(yea give me a sec XD)

Sieghart: Will you stop hugging me -_-





Alice : Yes sieghart i'll let you go .


Sieghart: Why were you waiting here?

Posted 4/20/11

Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:



(yea give me a sec XD)

Sieghart: Will you stop hugging me -_-





Alice : Yes sieghart i'll let you go .


Sieghart: Why were you waiting here?



Alice : Why I am waiting here is because there is a school dance going on right now and i have been here for a few hours are you doing to be here or do you want to go and do something Sieghart?
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/20/11 , edited 4/20/11

Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:



(yea give me a sec XD)

Sieghart: Will you stop hugging me -_-





Alice : Yes sieghart i'll let you go .


Sieghart: Why were you waiting here?



Alice : Why I am waiting here is because there is a school dance going on right now and i have been here for a few hours are you doing to be here or do you want to go and do something Sieghart?

Sieghart: I rather not be here...I dont dance
(btw how does Alice know Sieghart? XD)

Posted 4/20/11

Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Hinata211 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:



(yea give me a sec XD)

Sieghart: Will you stop hugging me -_-





Alice : Yes sieghart i'll let you go .


Sieghart: Why were you waiting here?



Alice : Why I am waiting here is because there is a school dance going on right now and i have been here for a few hours are you doing to be here or do you want to go and do something Sieghart?


Sieghart: I rather not be here...I dont dance
(btw how does Alice know Sieghart? XD)



Alice : then lets go Sieghart and how Alice knows Sieghart is they have been friends for years
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.