First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay Registration!
Posted 4/19/11 , edited 8/8/11
Alright, here we go! On this forum, we're registering for the main roleplay forum, or Roleplay One. To register, all you have to do is write the following:

The name of your roleplay character (Example: Amu Hinamori)
The name of your character's Shugo Chara (Example: Ran)
The position you're registering for (Example: Joker)
Your character's birthday (doesn't have to be your real b-day! =P) (Example: September 24th)
Age of your character (optional) (Example: 12)
The title of your character's transformation (Example: Amulet Heart)

You can also add pictures of your character, shugo chara, or character transformation, if you'd like. I will approve/disapprove your registrations as soon as I see them. You can have more than one character, but try not to overdo it.
Moderator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/11 , edited 4/21/11
Name of your roleplay character: Rina Chiba

Name of your character's Shugo chara: Michiru & Rei
The position your registering for: Queen's chair
Your characters Birthday: 8/17
Age of your character: 15
Title of your characters transformation: Violin Princess >.<

Rei character change: White Angel

Rei:

Michiru:
Posted 4/20/11
You're accepted abbly :3 Cute pics.
Moderator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

Zybba wrote:

You're accepted abbly :3 Cute pics.


lol thx :3
Posted 4/20/11
Name of Character: Kami Tethalla

Name of Shugo Chara: Kurai

Position: Ace
Character's Birthday: 10/31
Age of Character: 15
Title of Character's Transformation: Dark Sorceress
Posted 4/20/11
I approve myself =D
Myself: O thank you =D
Moderator
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/22/11 , edited 4/23/11
The name of your roleplay character; Sakura Hanasaki

The name of your character's Shugo Chara; Aruto and Akaru
Descriptions;


The position you're registering for; Um...There aren't any more female positions xD
Your character's birthday; 17/03
Age of your character; 14
The title of your character's transformation;

Aruto- Singing Beauty;


Akaru- Book Worm;
Posted 4/23/11 , edited 4/23/11

xXSakura-chanXx wrote:

The name of your roleplay character; Sakura Hanasaki

The name of your character's Shugo Chara; Aruto and Akaru
Descriptions;


The position you're registering for; Um...There aren't any more female positions xD
Your character's birthday; 17/03
Age of your character; 14
The title of your character's transformation;

Aruto- Singing Beauty;


Akaru- Book Worm;


Nice descriptions, and since there are no female positions left in this particular roleplay, you can be the Joker! :3 You are: APPROVED! :D
(BTW, just because there are no strictly female guardian postions left, doesn't mean you couldn't still play. There was still the Joker, and if you didn't want to the Joker, you could have made a male RP character if you preferred. Anyway, welcome! :3)
Moderator
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/23/11
xD okay, I just thought I couldn't be because I don't have three charas lol.
Posted 4/23/11

xXSakura-chanXx wrote:

xD okay, I just thought I couldn't be because I don't have three charas lol.


The number of charas for the joker doesn't really matter too much, but they usually have more than one. You're fine to be the joker :3
Moderator
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/23/11
Cool, thanks =D
Posted 4/27/11
The name of your roleplay character: Aika Fujioka

The name of your character's Shugo Chara(s):
Kina

Karu

Kira

The position you're registering for: ??? can I make my own up??? I dun wanna be a guy :P
Your character's birthday: May 12th.
Age of your character: 14
The title of your character's transformation:
Kina: Flower heart

Karu: Music heart

Kira: Drama heart
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/11
Username:okamihakumei
Character Name: Ichirou Hirosaki
Age: 17
Grade: 11
Chair: Jack
Bio/Personality: Ichirou is very serious at everything. People don't like it but he can't help it. He is one of the smartest students in his class. He loves kendo. His parents argue a lot and he has a younger 4-year-old sister.
How You Got Your Chara?: He hates to be so serious. Ryuu and Tachi were born from his other desire to let go and do what he wants to.
Picture:

Chara(s) Name: Ryuu and Tachi
Chara's Personality: Ryuu comes from his desire to bee more outgoing. Tachi comes from his love of kendo.
Moves:
With Ryuu: Dragon Lock (imoblizes eneimes)
With Tachi: Tornado Slash(takes a sword and knocks down everything in its path like a tornado)
Character Transformation:
With Ryuu: Dragon's Talen

With Tachi: Rebirth Samurai

Chara's Picture:
Ryuu:

Tachi:

Moderator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

marshmellowsnail wrote:

The name of your roleplay character: Aika Fujioka

The name of your character's Shugo Chara(s):
Kina

Karu

Kira

The position you're registering for: ??? can I make my own up??? I dun wanna be a guy :P
Your character's birthday: May 12th.
Age of your character: 14
The title of your character's transformation:
Kina: Flower heart

Karu: Music heart

Kira: Drama heart


ACCEPTED!


Moderator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:

Username:okamihakumei
Character Name: Ichirou Hirosaki
Age: 17
Grade: 11
Chair: Jack
Bio/Personality: Ichirou is very serious at everything. People don't like it but he can't help it. He is one of the smartest students in his class. He loves kendo. His parents argue a lot and he has a younger 4-year-old sister.
How You Got Your Chara?: He hates to be so serious. Ryuu and Tachi were born from his other desire to let go and do what he wants to.
Picture:

Chara(s) Name: Ryuu and Tachi
Chara's Personality: Ryuu comes from his desire to bee more outgoing. Tachi comes from his love of kendo.
Moves:
With Ryuu: Dragon Lock (imoblizes eneimes)
With Tachi: Tornado Slash(takes a sword and knocks down everything in its path like a tornado)
Character Transformation:
With Ryuu: Dragon's Talen

With Tachi: Rebirth Samurai

Chara's Picture:
Ryuu:

Tachi:



ACCEPTED!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.