First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply LEVEL 3!
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

-a girl walks around-


luza saw her and start to walk turn her


she looks at luza. "hi."
contestant
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

-a girl walks around-


luza saw her and start to walk turn her


she looks at luza. "hi."


luza said hi
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/11


"Im blair. whats your name?"
contestant
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:



"Im blair. whats your name?"


im luza
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:



"Im blair. whats your name?"


im luza


'Its nice to meet you luza." she smiles
contestant
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:



"Im blair. whats your name?"


im luza


'Its nice to meet you luza." she smiles


it nice to meet you to blair and then luka walk over with little diva
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:



"Im blair. whats your name?"


im luza


'Its nice to meet you luza." she smiles


it nice to meet you to blair and then luka walk over with little diva


she smiles and waves
contestant
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:



"Im blair. whats your name?"


im luza


'Its nice to meet you luza." she smiles


it nice to meet you to blair and then luka walk over with little diva


she smiles and waves

little diva said hi im diva and luka said im luka
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.