First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ● RP - Patients
Posted 4/21/11
oh, uhm i kinda collapsed on the way here to the room, and unfortunately got bruised, mind if i have a ice bag?
Posted 4/21/11

rave009 wrote:

oh, uhm i kinda collapsed on the way here to the room, and unfortunately got bruised, mind if i have a ice bag?


Nurse : no goes and exits the room and goes and gets the ice bag and hands it too you
Posted 4/21/11
Arigatougozaimasu ^_^ *applies it on forehead and rests a while while i see the nurse on theside of my bed looking on my sketches* oh ahehe, btw, you've got a nice complexion. hope u didn't mind if i drew it
Posted 4/21/11
anothet as come hmmmmm well one more.day.for all the.people and i.day less for me -pull out a envolope-familiar insomnia hehe is funny of all the.people i.have.to get.this rare dessise lol
Posted 4/21/11

hollow-byakuya wrote:

anothet as come hmmmmm well one more.day.for all the.people and i.day less for me -pull out a envolope-familiar insomnia hehe is funny of all the.people i.have.to get.this rare dessise lol


Nurse :oh really now do you like your room ??
Posted 4/21/11

Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:

anothet as come hmmmmm well one more.day.for all the.people and i.day less for me -pull out a envolope-familiar insomnia hehe is funny of all the.people i.have.to get.this rare dessise lol


Nurse :oh really now do you like your room ??


hi yes i do like it -streach hand-im kaito hmmmm it may sound weird -blush-will u show me where the cafeteria is im hungry hehe and i havent look around the place since.i get lost easily os okay if u busy i try to look for it
Posted 4/21/11

hollow-byakuya wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:

anothet as come hmmmmm well one more.day.for all the.people and i.day less for me -pull out a envolope-familiar insomnia hehe is funny of all the.people i.have.to get.this rare dessise lol


Nurse :oh really now do you like your room ??


hi yes i do like it -streach hand-im kaito hmmmm it may sound weird -blush-will u show me where the cafeteria is im hungry hehe and i havent look around the place since.i get lost easily os okay if u busy i try to look for it


Nurse : No i can show you and there is a lunch rp and there is food too pick from they both in forms you should take a look.
Doctor
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 4/21/11


anna walks into her room and see a guy "oh sorry i guess this the wroung room" she mumbles to herself "903"
Doctor
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 4/21/11
anna gentally knocks on the door

Posted 4/21/11

Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:

anothet as come hmmmmm well one more.day.for all the.people and i.day less for me -pull out a envolope-familiar insomnia hehe is funny of all the.people i.have.to get.this rare dessise lol


Nurse :oh really now do you like your room ??

arigato -take a pill-im going to eat yayyyyyyyy
hi yes i do like it -streach hand-im kaito hmmmm it may sound weird -blush-will u show me where the cafeteria is im hungry hehe and i havent look around the place since.i get lost easily os okay if u busy i try to look for it


Nurse : No i can show you and there is a lunch rp and there is food too pick from they both in forms you should take a look.



Posted 4/21/11

AaliahB wrote:

anna gentally knocks on the door



-stare while getting out of the room-hehe-sneck behind the person knocking -whisper-whats u favorite scary movie-laughs-hi hi
Doctor
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 4/21/11
anna jumps "oh my gosh you mustn't do that i almost had a heart attack" anna says leaning against the wall "hi 'im ann and i'm going to be your doctor to day" ann say still lening against the wall

Posted 4/21/11

hollow-byakuya wrote:


AaliahB wrote:

anna gentally knocks on the door



-stare while getting out of the room-hehe-sneck behind the person knocking -whisper-whats u favorite scary movie-laughs-hi hi


see that you meet one of our nurses
Posted 4/21/11

AaliahB wrote:

anna jumps "oh my gosh you mustn't do that i almost had a heart attack" anna says leaning against the wall "hi 'im ann and i'm going to be your doctor to day" ann say still lening against the wall



hehe sorry i always do that hehe ohhh u be.my.doctor -thinking-hehe since when me get this lucky my last.doctor was.old.and meanny hehe im kaito ill be in u care since today -grab u hand-since all.of.the patients still.sleep ill invite you to eat something common is not.that bad me.go.easy.one.you and if u have.a.heart attack we.are in a hospital hehe



Posted 4/21/11
that wouldn't be good and and sure some food would be nice
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.