First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply The Bell tower where Eva is locked.
Posted 4/26/11


"now it's way to quiet" Kira said "well at least we have a secret weapon now if some one comes by us you can teleport the chiropteras right on them" Kenji said
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"now it's way to quiet" Kira said "well at least we have a secret weapon now if some one comes by us you can teleport the chiropteras right on them" Kenji said



-it remains very quiet, not the slightest noise is heard, somewhere close by is a mansion and some ferns-
Posted 4/26/11


without a word Kira and Kenji walk to the mansion
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



without a word Kira and Kenji walk to the mansion


-some trees block the way and it remains quiet, not a single animal is seen-
Posted 4/26/11


Kira and Kenji keep walk staying quiet so hey would blend in with the silence
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



Kira and Kenji keep walk staying quiet so hey would blend in with the silence


-their is a iron gate and a gaint gold mansion-
contestant
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 4/27/11
saya and haji were walking to the tower but the running into luka and luza
contestant
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

Wat was luza doing here in the ruins of joels laboratory.? How'd he get here in the first place


i don't know said luza when i found him he was cained to the wall said luka


Cained to a wall.?


yeah i had to free him and he really want to eat said luka


What Is it tht he wants to eat?


well when we were little we feed one other are blood. so he want my blood said luka


Are you giving him ur blood?


Yeah i do he is my twin said luka
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

divapireice wrote:

saya and haji were walking to the tower but the running into luka and luza


-a blue rose falls from the window and infront of saya's feet-
contestant
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:

saya and haji were walking to the tower but the running into luka and luza


-a blue rose falls from the window and infront of saya's feet-


saya pick it up and said who are you two. we are demon about to leave or we will help you take your little sister out said luza then and blue light come from luka and red light from luza
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:

saya and haji were walking to the tower but the running into luka and luza


-a blue rose falls from the window and infront of saya's feet-


saya pick it up and said who are you two. we are demon about to leave or we will help you take your little sister out said luza then and blue light come from luka and red light from luza


-it is silent, diva's singing drifts throughout the ruins-
contestant
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:

saya and haji were walking to the tower but the running into luka and luza


-a blue rose falls from the window and infront of saya's feet-


saya pick it up and said who are you two. we are demon about to leave or we will help you take your little sister out said luza then and blue light come from luka and red light from luza


-it is silent, diva's singing drifts throughout the ruins-


luka and luza used a spill not it heard and saya took her sworld on and start to walk up the tower
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:

saya and haji were walking to the tower but the running into luka and luza


-a blue rose falls from the window and infront of saya's feet-


saya pick it up and said who are you two. we are demon about to leave or we will help you take your little sister out said luza then and blue light come from luka and red light from luza


-it is silent, diva's singing drifts throughout the ruins-


luka and luza used a spill not it heard and saya took her sworld on and start to walk up the tower


-the singing grows faint-
contestant
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:

saya and haji were walking to the tower but the running into luka and luza


-a blue rose falls from the window and infront of saya's feet-


saya pick it up and said who are you two. we are demon about to leave or we will help you take your little sister out said luza then and blue light come from luka and red light from luza


-it is silent, diva's singing drifts throughout the ruins-


luka and luza used a spill not it heard and saya took her sworld on and start to walk up the tower


-the singing grows faint-


saya open the door and luka and luza come in with her
diva
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


divapireice wrote:

saya and haji were walking to the tower but the running into luka and luza


-a blue rose falls from the window and infront of saya's feet-


saya pick it up and said who are you two. we are demon about to leave or we will help you take your little sister out said luza then and blue light come from luka and red light from luza


-it is silent, diva's singing drifts throughout the ruins-


luka and luza used a spill not it heard and saya took her sworld on and start to walk up the tower


-the singing grows faint-


saya open the door and luka and luza come in with her


(go to the opera house forum. cuz this part already passed. unless u wanna redo the part where diva drinks riku's blood and saya makes him a chevalier and go from there)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.