First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest
Posted 4/28/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


'I DONT WANNA!'



"FINE." He huffs and walks on.

*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



He calls over his shoulder, "You have to follow if you're not gonna go home."
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/28/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


'I DONT WANNA!'



"FINE." He huffs and walks on.

*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



He calls over his shoulder, "You have to follow if you're not gonna go home."

*runs towards him and walks under his belly
Posted 4/28/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


'I DONT WANNA!'



"FINE." He huffs and walks on.

*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



He calls over his shoulder, "You have to follow if you're not gonna go home."

*runs towards him and walks under his belly

He snorts, amused
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

'I DONT WANNA!'



"FINE." He huffs and walks on.

*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



He calls over his shoulder, "You have to follow if you're not gonna go home."

*runs towards him and walks under his belly

He snorts, amused

*grrs and jumps up and bites his leg*
Posted 4/29/11


*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



He calls over his shoulder, "You have to follow if you're not gonna go home."

*runs towards him and walks under his belly

He snorts, amused

*grrs and jumps up and bites his leg*

He huffs. "Arto, stop."
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

cxs3gk wrote:



*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



He calls over his shoulder, "You have to follow if you're not gonna go home."

*runs towards him and walks under his belly

He snorts, amused

*grrs and jumps up and bites his leg*

He huffs. "Arto, stop."

I DONT WANNA!
Posted 4/29/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:



*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



He calls over his shoulder, "You have to follow if you're not gonna go home."

*runs towards him and walks under his belly

He snorts, amused

*grrs and jumps up and bites his leg*

He huffs. "Arto, stop."

I DONT WANNA!

He growls but walks on.
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:



*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



*follows*
Posted 4/29/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:



*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



*follows*


He marks his territory
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:



*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



*follows*


He marks his territory


*sniffs in bush and random wolf springs out and attacks her*
Posted 4/29/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:



*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



*follows*


He marks his territory


*sniffs in bush and random wolf springs out and attacks her*


Dark springs onto the wolf immediately. "GET OUTTA MY TERRITORY AND STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY!"
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:



*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



*follows*


He marks his territory


*sniffs in bush and random wolf springs out and attacks her*


Dark springs onto the wolf immediately. "GET OUTTA MY TERRITORY AND STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY!"


*wolf growls and runs away with her to wolf pack where she is cornered*
Posted 4/29/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:



*watches him leave and looks around and gets kina scared cuz it feels like shes being watched



*follows*


He marks his territory


*sniffs in bush and random wolf springs out and attacks her*


Dark springs onto the wolf immediately. "GET OUTTA MY TERRITORY AND STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY!"


*wolf growls and runs away with her to wolf pack where she is cornered*


Dark follows the wolf and tears him to pieces. He grabs Arto by her scruff and growls, daring the pack to attack him.
(oh and this is your daddy :))
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/29/11


*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**
Posted 4/29/11

Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.