First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*
Posted 4/29/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*
Posted 4/29/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*


Dark gently takes it off and leaves.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*


Dark gently takes it off and leaves.


*arto follows, her head down and her ears back*
Posted 4/29/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*


Dark gently takes it off and leaves.


*arto follows, her head down and her ears back*


"It's okay, Arto..."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*


Dark gently takes it off and leaves.


*arto follows, her head down and her ears back*


"It's okay, Arto..."


'i wanna go home, dad....' *climbs on u and lays down* (very smallz)
Posted 5/3/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*


Dark gently takes it off and leaves.


*arto follows, her head down and her ears back*


"It's okay, Arto..."


'i wanna go home, dad....' *climbs on u and lays down* (very smallz)


He walks home, making sure Arto isn't jostled around. Then he gives Arto to Wolfie, and goes to hunt for the unfortunate pack.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/3/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*


Dark gently takes it off and leaves.


*arto follows, her head down and her ears back*


"It's okay, Arto..."


'i wanna go home, dad....' *climbs on u and lays down* (very smallz)


He walks home, making sure Arto isn't jostled around. Then he gives Arto to Wolfie, and goes to hunt for the unfortunate pack.


*arto whines and the wolf you saw earlier is walking around*
Posted 5/4/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*


Dark gently takes it off and leaves.


*arto follows, her head down and her ears back*


"It's okay, Arto..."


'i wanna go home, dad....' *climbs on u and lays down* (very smallz)


He walks home, making sure Arto isn't jostled around. Then he gives Arto to Wolfie, and goes to hunt for the unfortunate pack.


*arto whines and the wolf you saw earlier is walking around*


He brings down 2 bucks and gives them to the wolf. "For your pack."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/4/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*


Dark gently takes it off and leaves.


*arto follows, her head down and her ears back*


"It's okay, Arto..."


'i wanna go home, dad....' *climbs on u and lays down* (very smallz)


He walks home, making sure Arto isn't jostled around. Then he gives Arto to Wolfie, and goes to hunt for the unfortunate pack.


*arto whines and the wolf you saw earlier is walking around*


He brings down 2 bucks and gives them to the wolf. "For your pack."


'thank you so much *drags away*
Posted 5/13/11

Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*


Dark gently takes it off and leaves.


*arto follows, her head down and her ears back*


"It's okay, Arto..."


'i wanna go home, dad....' *climbs on u and lays down* (very smallz)


He walks home, making sure Arto isn't jostled around. Then he gives Arto to Wolfie, and goes to hunt for the unfortunate pack.


*arto whines and the wolf you saw earlier is walking around*


He brings down 2 bucks and gives them to the wolf. "For your pack."


'thank you so much *drags away*


"Welcome.." Dark goes back to his pack.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/14/11

cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


cxs3gk wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



*Arto eeps and a white wolf steps forward in a submissive mode**


(gtg srry we can text a little) "Why do you want her?" He growls a little.


YOU FREAKING JUST GOT ON!!!!) 'were so... hungry, he just wanted to feed them' *points to dying pups in corner*


(ik i'm so sorry! its my grandma!) Dark goes over to the pups and vomits up his last kill. "We'll be leaving now. But I'll check up on your pack, to make sure you're okay."


*pups back away and shiver but lick the food slowly and one licks some then falls asleep on your paw*


Dark gently takes it off and leaves.


*arto follows, her head down and her ears back*


"It's okay, Arto..."


'i wanna go home, dad....' *climbs on u and lays down* (very smallz)


He walks home, making sure Arto isn't jostled around. Then he gives Arto to Wolfie, and goes to hunt for the unfortunate pack.


*arto whines and the wolf you saw earlier is walking around*


He brings down 2 bucks and gives them to the wolf. "For your pack."


'thank you so much *drags away*


"Welcome.." Dark goes back to his pack.


*arto is flipping*
Posted 5/15/11


*arto is flipping*

Dark smiles. "Aren't you tired, Arto?"
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 5/15/11

cxs3gk wrote:



*arto is flipping*


Dark smiles. "Aren't you tired, Arto?"

'nope!'
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.