First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]China Town
Posted 4/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fei: No.

Yin: Eh? Why?
(me: where's your army? baby: my arm right here*pokes arm*)


(lol)
Fei: I got stuff to do.

Yin: Can I help?
(can we pls rp in color 2 i wanna do teh plan *sparkle cute eyes*)


Fei: No.
(I wanna do a battle red vs blue... and okay..)

(kk when and where should we do it?)
Yin: Why dont you like me? <---means in friends way
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fei: No.

Yin: Eh? Why?
(me: where's your army? baby: my arm right here*pokes arm*)


(lol)
Fei: I got stuff to do.

Yin: Can I help?
(can we pls rp in color 2 i wanna do teh plan *sparkle cute eyes*)


Fei: No.
(I wanna do a battle red vs blue... and okay..)

(kk when and where should we do it?)
Yin: Why dont you like me? <---means in friends way


Fei: You Annoy me.
Posted 4/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fei: You Annoy me.

Yin: MEAN!
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fei: You Annoy me.

Yin: MEAN!


Fei: *walks away*
Posted 4/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fei: You Annoy me.

Yin: MEAN!


Fei: *walks away*

Yin pouts then walks back to the restaurant

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fei: You Annoy me.

Yin: MEAN!


Fei: *walks away*

Yin pouts then walks back to the restaurant



Fei walks back home. Fang's shift didn't finish since she was late for work today lol.
Posted 4/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fei: You Annoy me.

Yin: MEAN!


Fei: *walks away*

Yin pouts then walks back to the restaurant



Fei walks back home. Fang's shift didn't finish since she was late for work today lol.

(lol)
Yin: *peeks in kitchen*Fang~

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fei: You Annoy me.

Yin: MEAN!


Fei: *walks away*

Yin pouts then walks back to the restaurant



Fei walks back home. Fang's shift didn't finish since she was late for work today lol.

(lol)
Yin: *peeks in kitchen*Fang~



Fang: What o,o?
Posted 4/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fei: You Annoy me.

Yin: MEAN!


Fei: *walks away*

Yin pouts then walks back to the restaurant



Fei walks back home. Fang's shift didn't finish since she was late for work today lol.

(lol)
Yin: *peeks in kitchen*Fang~



Fang: What o,o?

Yin: Fei was being mean...

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/11
Fang: Again o.O?
Posted 4/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fang: Again o.O?

Yin: *nods*Yeah.
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fang: Again o.O?

Yin: *nods*Yeah.


Fang: Aww.... She was nice wen he was younger..
Posted 4/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fang: Again o.O?

Yin: *nods*Yeah.


Fang: Aww.... She was nice wen he was younger..

Yin: He says Im annoying.But my other side is crazy...
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fang: Again o.O?

Yin: *nods*Yeah.


Fang: Aww.... She was nice wen he was younger..

Yin: He says Im annoying.But my other side is crazy...


Fang :o.o
Posted 4/22/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fang: Again o.O?

Yin: *nods*Yeah.


Fang: Aww.... She was nice wen he was younger..

Yin: He says Im annoying.But my other side is crazy...


Fang :o.o

Yin: The kampfer side I mean.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.