Bleach Soul Ignition
37021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hayle, UK
Offline
Posted 4/22/11
Bleach Soul Ignition! The hack and slash anime fighter to hit PS3 on June 23rd 2011 in Japan!
There is no word on a western release but it's okay because the PS3 is region free! So get ready to go Bankai! As you slash through the Arrancar all the way to Aizen! Use Mugetsu to bring an end to the evil that is Aizen!

Here are some links to images of Bleach Soul Ignition





39144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wiltshire
Online
Posted 4/22/11
It look's pretty darn cool :), Dont know if im willing to pay 50 + pounds for a dynasty warriors styled bleach game though I wouldn't mind seeing the heat the soul series brought to console with anime games I much prefer fighters over other styles of game :).
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/11

LovelessLyric wrote:

Bleach Soul Ignition! The hack and slash anime fighter to hit PS3 on June 23rd 2011 in Japan!
There is no word on a western release but it's okay because the PS3 is region free! So get ready to go Bankai! As you slash through the Arrancar all the way to Aizen! Use Mugetsu to bring an end to the evil that is Aizen!

Here are some links to images of Bleach Soul Ignition







Haha...sure hope that Mugetsu bit comes true. Sure hope it doesn't turn out to be another DmC copy, though.

39144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wiltshire
Online
Posted 4/27/11

demented_light wrote:


LovelessLyric wrote:

Bleach Soul Ignition! The hack and slash anime fighter to hit PS3 on June 23rd 2011 in Japan!
There is no word on a western release but it's okay because the PS3 is region free! So get ready to go Bankai! As you slash through the Arrancar all the way to Aizen! Use Mugetsu to bring an end to the evil that is Aizen!

Here are some links to images of Bleach Soul Ignition







Haha...sure hope that Mugetsu bit comes true. Sure hope it doesn't turn out to be another DmC copy, though.



Its more like Dynasty Warriors than Devil May Cry.
11448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M.I.A.
Offline
Posted 5/13/11

LovelessLyric wrote:

Bleach Soul Ignition! The hack and slash anime fighter to hit PS3 on June 23rd 2011 in Japan!
There is no word on a western release but it's okay because the PS3 is region free! So get ready to go Bankai! As you slash through the Arrancar all the way to Aizen! Use Mugetsu to bring an end to the evil that is Aizen!

Here are some links to images of Bleach Soul Ignition







Lol the links show up as invisible, unless I attempt to quote you xD...
39144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wiltshire
Online
Posted 5/13/11
GOOD NEWS
Just got annouced for US and European release as Bleach: Soul Resurrección (:
20960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/11
This game will be a huge spoiler for those who only watch the dub.
39144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wiltshire
Online
Posted 5/18/11

laxusdreyar wrote:

This game will be a huge spoiler for those who only watch the dub.


And any followers of the english manga releases xD I wasn't going to bother with the game but now its got a english release im pretty pumped I dont think many games come out in September that im too bothered about ethier so im probably going to pick this up ;D
20960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

Yell0wflash wrote:


laxusdreyar wrote:

This game will be a huge spoiler for those who only watch the dub.


And any followers of the english manga releases xD I wasn't going to bother with the game but now its got a english release im pretty pumped I dont think many games come out in September that im too bothered about ethier so im probably going to pick this up ;D


The English release is actually coming out in August.
39144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wiltshire
Online
Posted 5/22/11

laxusdreyar wrote:


Yell0wflash wrote:


laxusdreyar wrote:

This game will be a huge spoiler for those who only watch the dub.


And any followers of the english manga releases xD I wasn't going to bother with the game but now its got a english release im pretty pumped I dont think many games come out in September that im too bothered about ethier so im probably going to pick this up ;D


The English release is actually coming out in August.


Not for me in Europe September release for us
20960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/11
Sucks for you guys then.
You must be logged in to post.