Post Reply KHR Couples
External Advisor
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/11 , edited 4/24/11
I figured we could have a thread about KHR couples =DD
So everyone could give us a heads up about their fave couple for the fun of it!
There are alot of Yaoi in KHR and thats okay, no rules or whatsoever, just tell us who you like with who and why!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally love Lal Mirchi and Colonello, i think they fit so good together in their behaviour and personalities, they also look very cute together ^^

Boss
11204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 4/22/11 , edited 4/24/11
I like...

6996 (Mukuro and Chrome)
Collonello and Lal Mirch
1896 (Hibari and Chrome)

Reason (1): They looks good together with the pineapple style and their color and style

Reason (2): They have the same personality and they are similar, plus collonello saved Lal Mirch's life

Reason (3): They are similar in many ways; quiet and mysterious. Also, I don't know, they look good together! XD
External Advisor
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/11

harvestmoon88 wrote:

I like...

6996 (Mukuro and Chrome)
Collonello and Lal Mirch
1896 (Hibari and Chrome)

Reason (1): They looks good together with the pineapple style and their color and style

Reason (2): They have the same personality and they are similar, plus collonello saved Lal Mirch's life

Reason (3): They are similar in many ways; quiet and mysterious. Also, I don't know, they look good together! XD


hahah Pineapple style XDD Mukuro would kill you XPP
Boss
2077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / where ever you th...
Offline
Posted 4/26/11
[email protected]
External Advisor
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 4/27/11

harvestmoon88 wrote:

I like...

6996 (Mukuro and Chrome)
Collonello and Lal Mirch
1896 (Hibari and Chrome)

Reason (1): They looks good together with the pineapple style and their color and style

Reason (2): They have the same personality and they are similar, plus collonello saved Lal Mirch's life

Reason (3): They are similar in many ways; quiet and mysterious. Also, I don't know, they look good together! XD


HIBARI AND CHROME? D8<<<<
Posted 4/27/11
Lal Mirchi and Colonello!!!!!!

Annd Tsuna and Wendy XD

Sayuri and Hibari

Sahara and....... Goku? or Fran or idk XD
External Advisor
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 4/28/11

Eatmewhileimhott wrote:

Lal Mirchi and Colonello!!!!!!

Annd Tsuna and Wendy XD

Sayuri and Hibari

Sahara and....... Goku? or Fran or idk XD


OMG I love you ;DDD LOL xDDD LOL LOL LMFAO! Sahara and Goku?!? Man, Sahara's gonna be mad ;DD SEEEEEEEEEE SAHARA?!? FRAN IS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN ENMA! >:DD
Posted 4/28/11
Ohhh Noes i forgot Enma!!!

NVM

Sahara annd Enma...Goku can die alone XD
External Advisor
12631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In a Titan's mouth
Offline
Posted 4/30/11 , edited 7/29/11
I'm also in it for lal and colonello

otherwise me and fran XD lol jk but seriously
Boss
11204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

SayuriUchiha wrote:


Eatmewhileimhott wrote:

Lal Mirchi and Colonello!!!!!!

Annd Tsuna and Wendy XD

Sayuri and Hibari

Sahara and....... Goku? or Fran or idk XD


OMG I love you ;DDD LOL xDDD LOL LOL LMFAO! Sahara and Goku?!? Man, Sahara's gonna be mad ;DD SEEEEEEEEEE SAHARA?!? FRAN IS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN ENMA! >:DD


YOU KNOW WHAT!? HOW CAN YOU SAY SAHARA AND GOKUDERA!!! But you didn't know! That's okay i guess!~ NOW I'M NOT SURE IF I LIKE FRAN OR ENMA!!!! DX
External Advisor
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

harvestmoon88 wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:


Eatmewhileimhott wrote:

Lal Mirchi and Colonello!!!!!!

Annd Tsuna and Wendy XD

Sayuri and Hibari

Sahara and....... Goku? or Fran or idk XD


OMG I love you ;DDD LOL xDDD LOL LOL LMFAO! Sahara and Goku?!? Man, Sahara's gonna be mad ;DD SEEEEEEEEEE SAHARA?!? FRAN IS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN ENMA! >:DD


YOU KNOW WHAT!? HOW CAN YOU SAY SAHARA AND GOKUDERA!!! But you didn't know! That's okay i guess!~ NOW I'M NOT SURE IF I LIKE FRAN OR ENMA!!!! DX


Eh heeh....see? Ur tempers are the same too xDD Sahara <3 Goku ;DD

KHR Member
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the darkness
Offline
Posted 7/20/11
#1: Bel x Fran XD

#2: 1827

#3: 2772
You must be logged in to post.