First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Night Club RolePlay
Posted 4/22/11 , edited 4/22/11

Note

You may only roleplay if you've claimed a character or you've created a character.
You may enter characters from other anime here as well as long as you claimed the character.
This one is like the main roleplay where we don't focus the roleplay on any anime.


Begin RolePlaying!! xDD
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/11
Hienrick hops off the motorcycle and looks at the club "looks great lets go dance shall we?"
Posted 4/27/11


"Of course, but first we must fit in." I snapped my finger and our clothes changed. He was wearing baggy pants, ganster-ish shirt, a baseball hat, and a high cut Nike. I was wearing my short shorts, my tube top, and my high heeled leather black boots. "Let's go." I smiled and we walked in the club.
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/11

JayyAshley wrote:



"Of course, but first we must fit in." I snapped my finger and our clothes changed. He was wearing baggy pants, ganster-ish shirt, a baseball hat, and a high cut Nike. I was wearing my short shorts, my tube top, and my high heeled leather black boots. "Let's go." I smiled and we walked in the club.


hienrick leaned back to watch her walk in then snickered "lead the way." he smiled and followed her in
Posted 4/28/11


Angelique walked in and greeted some of the people. She knew a lot of people which made it easier to live everywhere. The disco ball was out and different colors of lights were on. It was dark and the music was loud you could barely hear the person next to you unless they yell to your ear.
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/11


hienrick taps his foot to the beat then heads to the dance floor and begins to dance around.
Posted 4/29/11


Ange smiled and danced with Hienrick.
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

JayyAshley wrote:



Ange smiled and danced with Hienrick.


hienrick laughed and continued to dance then he leaned in "you enjoying yourself?"
Posted 4/29/11


Ange laughed. "I guess"
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/11
Hienrick smiles "good" he pulls her closer "and you were gonna let yourself have a bad evening." he smirks
Posted 4/29/11


"I wonder about that" Angelique smiled and kissed Hienrick on his cheek. "Thank you for being with me today."
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

JayyAshley wrote:



"I wonder about that" Angelique smiled and kissed Hienrick on his cheek. "Thank you for being with me today."


"anytime dear." he kisse her back on the cheek and dances off to the bar shooting her a smile over his shoulder
Posted 4/29/11

lucky72 wrote:


JayyAshley wrote:



"I wonder about that" Angelique smiled and kissed Hienrick on his cheek. "Thank you for being with me today."


"anytime dear." he kisse her back on the cheek and dances off to the bar shooting her a smile over his shoulder


Angelique laughed a little and then danced with a friend of hers.
Member
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/11

JayyAshley wrote:


lucky72 wrote:


JayyAshley wrote:



"I wonder about that" Angelique smiled and kissed Hienrick on his cheek. "Thank you for being with me today."


"anytime dear." he kisse her back on the cheek and dances off to the bar shooting her a smile over his shoulder


Angelique laughed a little and then danced with a friend of hers.


hienrick came back later with two drinks and handed her one "here ya go cutie." he takes a sip "non-alcoholic i wasn't sure who was driving home."
Posted 4/29/11


Angelique took the drink. "It doesn't matter, I could just warp us home." Angelique took a sip and smiled.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.