First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Mew!
Posted 4/27/11

Rukka-chan wrote:


-----------------


Accepted!
Posted 4/27/11

SunFire_love wrote:

Name: Lizzy Pattinson
Gender: Female
Age: 14
Animal DNA: Wolf
Transformation: Mew Dark
Bio: Lizzy is a nice, kind, smart, and funny person. She likes to make friends. She likes books, reading, writing, animals, music. She doesnt like know-it-alls and wanna-bes and mean people. She plays the violin. Her favourite colour is gray.
Looks:


Accepted!
Posted 4/27/11

animeharhuistar wrote:

name:miyoko kato
gender:female
age:15
animal DNA: cat
transformation: mew star
bio:


Accepted!
Posted 4/27/11
( Do i accept myself, And you too? XD)
Posted 4/27/11
(no XD AND THANK U FOR DOING IT!)
Posted 4/27/11
( np. lets rp now! )
Posted 4/27/11
Name: Zakuro Tsuboni
Gender: F
Age: 14
Animal DNA: Ladybug (XD)
Transformation: Mew Waterbug
Bio: [DOING IT LATER XD]
Looks:
Posted 4/27/11

Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:

Name: Zakuro Tsuboni
Gender: F
Age: 14
Animal DNA: Ladybug (XD)
Transformation: Mew Waterbug
Bio: [DOING IT LATER XD]
Looks:


Approved~
(XD ladybug. )
Posted 4/27/11

TadaseISMINE wrote:


Amulet-Fortune100 wrote:

Name: Zakuro Tsuboni
Gender: F
Age: 14
Animal DNA: Ladybug (XD)
Transformation: Mew Waterbug
Bio: [DOING IT LATER XD]
Looks:


Approved~
(XD ladybug. )


IT ISN'T AN ANIMAL BUT I DON'T GIVE A CHIZ!
Posted 4/27/11
Zakuro's Mew form:
Posted 4/27/11 , edited 4/27/11
Name: Misa Ayanami

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Animal DNA: Mouse

Transformation: Mew Mouse (I dunno... XD)

Bio: Loves making new friends, sometimes very talkative, but sometimes very quiet, Misa is a nice person. Can be clumsy at times, but can always do work, she is a hard working girl. :]

Looks:

Mew Mouse:


Normal:
Posted 4/27/11

thepullipfan wrote:

Name: Misa Ayanami

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Animal DNA: Mouse

Transformation: Mew Mouse (I dunno... XD)

Bio: Loves making new friends, sometimes very talkative, but sometimes very quiet, Misa is a nice person. Can be clumsy at times, but can always do work, she is a hard working girl. :]

Looks:

Mew Mouse:


Normal: (I SHALL UPLOAD IT!! XD)



Approved!
Mew mouse is a cute mew mew name!
Member
449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/11
normal:

mew cat:
Moderator
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 4/28/11 , edited 4/28/11
Name: Fang Okachi
Gender: Male
Age: 13
Animal DNA: Crow
Transformation: Mew Crow

Bio: Unknown
Looks:
Posted 4/28/11 , edited 4/28/11

Hinata211 wrote:

Name: Fang Okachi
Gender: Male
Age: 13
Animal DNA: Crow
Transformation: Mew Crow

Bio: Unknown
Looks:


ACCEPTED!! ^ w ^

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.