First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The beach rp
Posted 4/24/11
here you can have fun in the water with your friends in the sun
Posted 4/24/11

Hana176 wrote:

here you can have fun in the water with your friends in the sun


~alice alice ~poke alice cheek~we here look the beach common sleepy head wake up is our honey moon
Posted 4/24/11

hollow-byakuya wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

here you can have fun in the water with your friends in the sun


~alice alice ~poke alice cheek~we here look the beach common sleepy head wake up is our honey moon


i wake up did i fall asleep was the airplane fight long ?? yes we here
Posted 4/24/11


u were very tired alice so i let u rest for a while we arrive two hours ago since then i was staring at u sweet face while u sleep ~kiss and streach my hand~common i have something to show u

Posted 4/24/11

hollow-byakuya wrote:



u were very tired alice so i let u rest for a while we arrive two hours ago since then i was staring at u sweet face while u sleep ~kiss and streach my hand~common i have something to show u



how come i ask gigging what is it ?
Posted 4/24/11

Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:



u were very tired alice so i let u rest for a while we arrive two hours ago since then i was staring at u sweet face while u sleep ~kiss and streach my hand~common i have something to show u



how come i ask gigging what is it ?


close u eyes kaito tell alice ~carry alice and walk a little bit~point~ see this little hole with water on it
Posted 4/24/11

hollow-byakuya wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:



u were very tired alice so i let u rest for a while we arrive two hours ago since then i was staring at u sweet face while u sleep ~kiss and streach my hand~common i have something to show u



how come i ask gigging what is it ?


close u eyes kaito tell alice ~carry alice and walk a little bit~point~ see this little hole with water on it


closes my eyes why don't drop me how long are we going to be here ?
Posted 4/24/11

Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:



u were very tired alice so i let u rest for a while we arrive two hours ago since then i was staring at u sweet face while u sleep ~kiss and streach my hand~common i have something to show u



how come i ask gigging what is it ?


close u eyes kaito tell alice ~carry alice and walk a little bit~point~ see this little hole with water on it


closes my eyes why don't drop me how long are we going to be here ?


of course no silly ~put my hand inside the hole with water~u can look now~when alice look kaito pull a little cristal box out of the water~here we married already but i havent get the chance to give u this~open the cristal box and inside a weeading ring~ hope u like it

and well if u miss the hospital we can go back anytime u wan
Posted 4/24/11

hollow-byakuya wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:



u were very tired alice so i let u rest for a while we arrive two hours ago since then i was staring at u sweet face while u sleep ~kiss and streach my hand~common i have something to show u



how come i ask gigging what is it ?


close u eyes kaito tell alice ~carry alice and walk a little bit~point~ see this little hole with water on it


closes my eyes why don't drop me how long are we going to be here ?


of course no silly ~put my hand inside the hole with water~u can look now~when alice look kaito pull a little cristal box out of the water~here we married already but i havent get the chance to give u this~open the cristal box and inside a weeading ring~ hope u like it

and well if u miss the hospital we can go back anytime u wan


good i love the ring no i don't miss the hospital good to know i need a break baby what do we look like in a photo which just happen?
Posted 4/24/11


why u ask that dear

Posted 4/24/11

hollow-byakuya wrote:



why u ask that dear



because i want to see please
Posted 4/24/11 , edited 4/24/11

Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:



why u ask that dear



because i want to see please


u look this happy with the ring on
Posted 4/24/11

hollow-byakuya wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:



why u ask that dear



because i want to see please


u look this happy with the ring on


i do i said
( please add photo to our photo's please )
Posted 4/24/11

Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


hollow-byakuya wrote:



why u ask that dear



because i want to see please


u look this happy with the ring on


i do i said
( please add photo to our photo's please )


(u got it)

hold ur hands and kiss u~ now u see that house near the forest thats where we gonna spend the night and tomorrow we can go back if u wish for
Posted 4/24/11
( good )
sure
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.