First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Strangest present you've ever been given?
22707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hawaii "OAHU"
Offline
Posted 8/18/12
Yea... I was given Barnoculars... From my Uncle... on Christmas...
I was like Wtf am I gonna do with this!!
In my Head "Peeping Tom STATUS" lol j/k
I never even opened the box and its been like 5 years...
8619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dreamsicle
Offline
Posted 8/18/12
One time my classmates gave me red and white roses, and it was in a grocery plastic bag. My friend said that why did he gave you roses for accidentally hitting me with a badminton rack, and she did not get any roses for the same mishap. I guess he put it in the roses in the grocery plastic bag, because he did not want my other classmates to see the roses. Maybe he was trying to confess his feelings, although I did not take the roses, because I do not want to mislead him.

837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 8/19/12
i never get weird stuff! i wish i did. most people don't know what to buy me so they don't put a lot of thought into it haha. i sound kind of bratty but pretty much everyone gets me bath salts and coffee brews. i appreciate it either way though
Posted 8/19/12 , edited 8/19/12
I've received:

A manly coffee/beer mug with pictures of monster trucks on it.
A tie. Seriously? When am I ever going to wear that?
Men's boxers. I think it was a gag gift, but I wear them sometimes as shorts when I go to bed because they have a row of buttons to close the opening.
The world's itchiest sweater. It is also 3 or 4 sizes too big. It is also an absolutely hideous shade of purple.
Pantyhose, kinky lingerie, stockings and garter belts for Christmas. Not from a significant other.
A box of pads. They are useful, but that gift is a little too thoughtful.
Fluffy pink handcuffs, a leather whip, and candles...

One of my friends also gave me his jeans. They are worn. I guess they weren't really a gift, he just told me to keep them after I borrowed them. They are too big for me.
33274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/19/12 , edited 8/19/12

Watermelonheaven wrote:

I've received:

A manly coffee/beer mug with pictures of monster trucks on it.
A tie. Seriously? When am I ever going to wear that?
Men's boxers. I think it was a gag gift, but I wear them sometimes as shorts when I go to bed because they have a row of buttons to close the opening.
The world's itchiest sweater. It is also 3 or 4 sizes too big. It is also an absolutely hideous shade of purple.
Pantyhose, kinky lingerie, stockings and garter belts for Christmas. Not from a significant other.
A box of pads. They are useful, but that gift is a little too thoughtful.
Fluffy pink handcuffs, a leather whip, and candles...

One of my friends also gave me his jeans. They are worn. I guess they weren't really a gift, he just told me to keep them after I borrowed them. They are too big for me.


Woah lol..

Life story huh? It's interesting what time people can think up and give you no? Definitely more interesting that mine...I can never wonder about the cuffs I got..
Posted 8/19/12

Agate86 wrote:


Watermelonheaven wrote:

I've received:

A manly coffee/beer mug with pictures of monster trucks on it.
A tie. Seriously? When am I ever going to wear that?
Men's boxers. I think it was a gag gift, but I wear them sometimes as shorts when I go to bed because they have a row of buttons to close the opening.
The world's itchiest sweater. It is also 3 or 4 sizes too big. It is also an absolutely hideous shade of purple.
Pantyhose, kinky lingerie, stockings and garter belts for Christmas. Not from a significant other.
A box of pads. They are useful, but that gift is a little too thoughtful.
Fluffy pink handcuffs, a leather whip, and candles...

One of my friends also gave me his jeans. They are worn. I guess they weren't really a gift, he just told me to keep them after I borrowed them. They are too big for me.


Woah lol..

Life story huh? It's interesting what time people can think up and give you no? Definitely more interesting that mine...I can never wonder about the cuffs I got.. :P


I think the manly gifts all come to me because of one of my nicknames (Jake) lol

My friends still like to tease me about it.
33274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/19/12

Watermelonheaven wrote:


Agate86 wrote:


Watermelonheaven wrote:

I've received:

A manly coffee/beer mug with pictures of monster trucks on it.
A tie. Seriously? When am I ever going to wear that?
Men's boxers. I think it was a gag gift, but I wear them sometimes as shorts when I go to bed because they have a row of buttons to close the opening.
The world's itchiest sweater. It is also 3 or 4 sizes too big. It is also an absolutely hideous shade of purple.
Pantyhose, kinky lingerie, stockings and garter belts for Christmas. Not from a significant other.
A box of pads. They are useful, but that gift is a little too thoughtful.
Fluffy pink handcuffs, a leather whip, and candles...

One of my friends also gave me his jeans. They are worn. I guess they weren't really a gift, he just told me to keep them after I borrowed them. They are too big for me.


Woah lol..

Life story huh? It's interesting what time people can think up and give you no? Definitely more interesting that mine...I can never wonder about the cuffs I got.. :P


I think the manly gifts all come to me because of one of my nicknames (Jake) lol

My friends still like to tease me about it.


Haha, yeah leave it to friends to do those things...sometimes one is just not a true friend without a litte poking fun it seems XD. That's quite the nickname -- kinda piques my curiosity as to how you got it.. but I digress
36187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Where am I?
Offline
Posted 8/19/12
I remember teasin' my mom to get me a vibrator when I was 16/17...next thing I knew she tossed me a box of condoms and told me to find the real thing. O.o
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/12

CassyIsAWeirdo wrote:

I don't know if this qualifies as "strange", but a friend once drew me a comic for Christmas-- it was a story about a dolphin. It was just that I had perceived it as odd and really random at first, but then I realized that she drew it knowing that my favourite animal was the dolphin. So...yeah. Now that I think about it, it's not really that strange.


Awww isnt that sweet? She made a special comic just for you!
1011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/12

ibelieveinpeace wrote:

A picture of the principal! But it was okay, considering that the principal was a peaceful person! Go peace!


Classic!
34130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/12
A lucky cat to store all my money in............because I knew that my friend had received it from his mother and it was re-gifted..........fail
9150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/12
a pocket pussy with teeth
11974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 8/19/12
On my last birthday my aunt bought me a poster of Kim Kardashian posing in a bikini. She's so awesome.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.