Post Reply Vocaloid RolePlay
Posted 4/24/11

Note

You may only roleplay if you've claimed a character or you've created a character.
You may enter characters from other anime here as well as long as you claimed the character.


Begin RolePlaying!! xDD
Special Mod
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/11
Miku: -walks in-
Posted 4/24/11


Mato

I woke up because of my alarm and then went back to sleep.
Special Mod
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/11
Miku: -sits down and eats breakfast-
Posted 4/24/11


Kaito

"A- you're up early. Are you sick or something" Kaito asked Miku as he sat down next to her and ate some toast and hot chocolate.
Special Mod
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/11

JayyAshley wrote:



Kaito

"A- you're up early. Are you sick or something" Kaito asked Miku as he sat down next to her and ate some toast and hot chocolate.


Miku: Nope. Im not sick at all. -guffs down the food-
Posted 4/25/11


"You sure?" Kaito asked.
"It's not like a person like Miku can't wake up early sometimes." Mato said while stuffing her mouth full of cereal.
"Maybe, but it's Miku we're talking about here." Kaito said again.
"Who knows." Mato said as she finished her cereal.
"Good morning" Luka greeted as she walked out of her room yawning, while rubbing her eyes.
Special Mod
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/11

JayyAshley wrote:



"You sure?" Kaito asked.
"It's not like a person like Miku can't wake up early sometimes." Mato said while stuffing her mouth full of cereal.
"Maybe, but it's Miku we're talking about here." Kaito said again.
"Who knows." Mato said as she finished her cereal.
"Good morning" Luka greeted as she walked out of her room yawning, while rubbing her eyes.


Miku: y-yeah. -she says while chewing- morning luka! -miku says before stuffing a big handful of ceral and toast into her mouth-
Posted 4/25/11


"I was mistaken, she's not sick. Because she's still eating like a pig." Kaito said with a sigh.
Gakupo was in the kitchen cooking Japanese style breakfast for everybody else who hasn't had breakfast yet.
Special Mod
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/11

JayyAshley wrote:



"I was mistaken, she's not sick. Because she's still eating like a pig." Kaito said with a sigh.
Gakupo was in the kitchen cooking Japanese style breakfast for everybody else who hasn't had breakfast yet.


Miku: -smells the food and walks into the kitchen- something smells good.

Posted 4/25/11


Gakupo finally finished cooking and so he set the food on the table and sat down to eat his breakfast. "Ittadakimasu"
Special Mod
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/25/11

JayyAshley wrote:



Gakupo finally finished cooking and so he set the food on the table and sat down to eat his breakfast. "Ittadakimasu"


-takes a box of pocky and goes outside-

Posted 4/25/11


Luka ate her breakfast with Gakupo. "Oishi" Luka complimented Gakupo's cooking with a smile while she ate it.
"Thank you" Gakupo said quietly as he continued to eat his breakfast.
Special Mod
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/11
miku : -falls asleep on the front steps-
Posted 4/27/11


Kaito caresses Miku's face and he kisses her deeply.
You must be logged in to post.