Crunchyroll Member Compatibility.
Posted 4/25/11
I decided to make another unique interesting topic thats NOT asking a question.

This is a topic where I(Handsome Aero). Run a test on Crunchyroll's member compatibility. In other words, I ran tests to see members love compatibility using things OTHER then science(First for me! ) and logic. But I'll run two tests.

One based on magic.

One based on science.

Magic category is based on. Zodiac signs, Eye color, and Birthdays.

Science category is based on. Religion, 2 Top hobbies, and goal in life(If you don't have one, put "NONE").

I'll will post two tests of requested members compatibility.

So! Which other member do you wanna be matched with to see how compatible they you are? Genders affect results.

For scientific results. I'll need.

Religion(Or Free thinker, Atheist, Agnostic). 2 Top hobbies. Goal in life/Profession.

For magical results I'll need. Both Zodiac signs. Eye Color, Birthday dates.

Alright! Lets see how compatible Crunchyroll members are! Post requests of who you want results of! Hopefully if I use 3 people, it won't start some kind of love triangle!
Posted 4/25/11
I'll help

Science: Atheist, running and reading, Goal in Life: To become a Doctor
Magic: Ox and Gemini, Brown, 5/23/1995
Posted 4/25/11
Magic: Taurus/Tiger, Brown, May 1st
Science: Catholic, doing my otaku stuff/cooking, work in a job that either involves food or games/student
Posted 4/25/11 , edited 4/25/11
You're asking for people's birthdays? What are you going to do next? Ask for their names, too, so that you can steal their identities? This could turn into a dangerous game.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 4/25/11
Posted 4/25/11

Vega66 wrote:

You're asking for people's birthdays? What are you going to do next? Ask for their names, too, so that you can steal their identities? This could turn into a dangerous game.


I'm guessing you're the troll who smashed the Alert button? And then posted a troll-filled comment on my non-duplicate thread? Is your Zodiac NOT posted on your page? Aren't they BOTH posted on your page? Both Zodiacs which both associate with your birthday?

I hack stuff on my spare time and I'm more fluent in HTML then you are in english, If I wanted names and indentities, I would have had them be now. Keep trolling like this and you'll be reported.
Posted 4/25/11 , edited 4/25/11

Aero-Mach wrote:


Vega66 wrote:

You're asking for people's birthdays? What are you going to do next? Ask for their names, too, so that you can steal their identities? This could turn into a dangerous game.


I'm guessing you're the troll who smashed the Alert button? And then posted a troll-filled comment on my non-duplicate thread? Is your Zodiac NOT posted on your page? Aren't they BOTH posted on your page? Both Zodiacs which both associate with your birthday?

I hack stuff on my spare time and I'm more fluent in HTML then you are in english, If I wanted names and indentities, I would have had them be now. Keep trolling like this and you'll be reported.


No, that wasn't me and calm down.
Posted 4/25/11 , edited 4/25/11

Vega66 wrote:


Aero-Mach wrote:


Vega66 wrote:

You're asking for people's birthdays? What are you going to do next? Ask for their names, too, so that you can steal their identities? This could turn into a dangerous game.


I'm guessing you're the troll who smashed the Alert button? And then posted a troll-filled comment on my non-duplicate thread? Is your Zodiac NOT posted on your page? Aren't they BOTH posted on your page? Both Zodiacs which both associate with your birthday?

I hack stuff on my spare time and I'm more fluent in HTML then you are in english, If I wanted names and indentities, I would have had them be now. Keep trolling like this and you'll be reported.


Pssh. No, that wasn't me and calm down.


Calm down? Fine, after I rant a little more since I don't know why you think a harmless game could go wrong.

My birthday is Dec 4th,

Punch that in google and see what you find. Oh, I got an idea.



Punch in Chaz Dec 4th. See what you get?



If brithdays and names were too personal, Then it wouldn't be on somewhere obvious.




Now, stop being insecure, because I(And nobody else). Cares enough to pretend to be you.. Thank you and we'll return to the topic.
Posted 4/25/11
Answer to all: bullshit. This is the internet. Everything is a lie and there are no real women.

TITS or GTFO
Posted 4/26/11
I don't see why this was alerted to the moderators.

Birthday: 2/11/1991 (February 11th 1991)
Zodiac: Aquarius
Sign: Sun
Rune: Daeg
Tarot card: XVII: The Star

eye color: none / Aniridia

Religion: Free thinking agnostic-misotheist.
Goal in life: Translation, bilingual status.
You must be logged in to post.