Post Reply The Vinson Estate
King Of Anything
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 4/26/11 , edited 5/17/11


α мєѕѕαgє ƒяσм тнє ¢яєαтσя ♔
before anything else, please choose your household head. he/she will be in charge of this household, although it does not necessarily mean he/she will be the father. second, you may edit your profile whichever way you want, as long as there is a picture of your mansion & it’s rooms (in spoiler), your members and your family bio. your family bio must be short and precise, all household members must work on this. third, you may not have another mansion unless you win the money making contest (coming soon), or unless i say so. fourth, there may be new characters who would like to be part of your family, so it is up to you if you will take them in or not. and lastly, please do stay active and as much as possible act like a real rich family. that’s all, have fun then¡ ;)
*P.S. Please delete this after everyone has read it.



Father - Von Vinson
Mother - Brianna (Kelle) Vinson (-ricecaakes)
1st Child - Mackenzie Vinson (sooperwaffle)
2nd Child - Evan Vinson
Posted 5/18/11 , edited 5/18/11
*Homes front door creaks open slowly* uhmm... is anyone home....? *Mackenzie asks quietly peeking her head in* Sorry for missing tea time... *Fully enters and shuts the door quietly*
Resident
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / teh Big Apple. 8D
Offline
Posted 5/18/11

sooperwaffle wrote:

*Homes front door creaks open slowly* uhmm... is anyone home....? *Mackenzie asks quietly peeking her head in* Sorry for missing tea time... *Fully enters and shuts the door quietly*


"Mackenzie dear, is that you?" says a voice in the next room.

Brianna walks out and smiles at her daughter. "Nonsense, you're just in time! Come, let's go to the common room."
Posted 5/18/11 , edited 5/18/11


"Yes, Mother." Mackenzie walks into the common room obediently after her mother where tea is already prepared at a set table. "How have you been of late, Mother? I haven't seen you speaking with the neighbors lately. They ask about you frequently..."

Mackenzie sits down and places a napkin in her lap, stirring her tea.
Resident
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / teh Big Apple. 8D
Offline
Posted 5/20/11

sooperwaffle wrote:



"Yes, Mother." Mackenzie walks into the common room obediently after her mother where tea is already prepared at a set table. "How have you been of late, Mother? I haven't seen you speaking with the neighbors lately. They ask about you frequently..."

Mackenzie sits down and places a napkin in her lap, stirring her tea.


Brianna takes a sip of her tea. Dabbing her mouth with a mouth, she replies, "Oh, they have? I'll invite them over for tea later then."

She smiles.

"And, I'm absolutely fine honey. I've just been in the garden very often lately."

Taking another sip of her tea, she asks, "How was your day Mackenzie?"
Posted 5/21/11


Mackenzie takes her tea cup in her hand, "Hmmm well, my day was fine, I suppose." She takes a tentative sip. "...Ah... pardon me, Mother, if I may...." she gestures to a maid, "Coffee and cream, please? ...Thank you." The maid hurries off. Placing the tea cup aside, Mackenzie smiles, "I've... I've recieved another letter from Max today.." she says with a gentle yet embarrased smile. "I think you'll find what he wrote interesting. Shall I tell you?"
Resident
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / teh Big Apple. 8D
Offline
Posted 6/2/11

sooperwaffle wrote:



Mackenzie takes her tea cup in her hand, "Hmmm well, my day was fine, I suppose." She takes a tentative sip. "...Ah... pardon me, Mother, if I may...." she gestures to a maid, "Coffee and cream, please? ...Thank you." The maid hurries off. Placing the tea cup aside, Mackenzie smiles, "I've... I've recieved another letter from Max today.." she says with a gentle yet embarrased smile. "I think you'll find what he wrote interesting. Shall I tell you?"


Brianna puts down her tea cup.

"Hm? Max, you say? By all means, go ahead Mackenzie~"
You must be logged in to post.