First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Enrolment * Step 1 *
90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 4/30/11

XxSilentSilverxX wrote:

Username :XxSilentSilverxX
Character name : Liza
Chara age : 19
Teachure or student : teacher
Type of youkai ( your rase ) : witch
Abililitly ( s ) : watch craft of any kind
Bio : a witch like all witches,but raised in a home of humans. When she turns 16 she finds out about her powers and runs away in her 17th year. Went to an academy of monsters and learned about witchery
Likes : spells, brooms to fly on, cakes
Dislikes : bugs
Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic )


Approved I will make your classroom fourm later

90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 4/30/11

RepublicPanda wrote:

Username :RepublicPanda
Character name : *First name unknown* Publica(last name)
Chara age :17
Teachure or student : student
Type of youkai ( your rase ) :Metal Reaper
Abililitly ( s ) : Control Metal and form it in any shape, Create illusions, Feel wait others feel
Bio : He never gave out his first name ever and if you seen what he is seen don't blame him. He lived a slow paced life and trained his metal controlling since Elementary school. He then took interested in how scythes work and how he can use it as a weapon. In 8th grade he perfected his style of fighting with scythes (criticized for using a harvest tool as a weapon). Then in high school he got his taste of killing. He was ganged by a group of yokai and he just went all out and sliced each head one by one by one... now he now enrolls in tsuki academy hoping to learn to hold back and get some discipline and other skills.
Likes : Cookies, Peanuts, Rare Metals, his friends, jokes, sentimental thing
Dislikes :Peanut butter, strangers who bug him, gold
Others : Weapon is a Straight Tempered Sterling Silver Scythe
Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic ) MADE A SKETCH


Approved please roleplay
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 5/1/11 , edited 5/1/11
Username: LamiaZlogonje
Characters Name: Misakiyo Tegra
Characters Age: Unknown
-Teacher-
*Self Defense/Sparring Class*

Species: Pureblood Vampire
Abilities:
-Controls the cells within her body
-Has Mastered the capabilities of Telekinesis


Past:

Not much is known about the long lived Misakiyo Tegra, but those who have been able to spend years around her, know of her fault. And her main fault lies within her memory. Every year she starts back at zero, unable to remember anything more or less. But, due to Misakiyo's likeness, she is able to learn quick on her feet. And always keeps items around herself to ensure that she starts from somewhere. Though not many know this fault since she has outlived all of her long lived friends, there was a time when she was young. And during that time, as a child she was called Little Moshi or MasaMoshi at her home temple. But all such memories are lost, excluding the long tattoo that scales down her backside. As a Tegra it is unlikely that she would ever become a teacher but, her reasons for being there seems to be giving her a reason to be sane. And live on, teaching what she knows to others.

Likes/Dislikes:
She dislikes those who pick on the weak
She dislikes nonsense
She dislikes to be touched
She dislikes those who waste her time

She likes experiments
She likes curiosity
She likes to have her own space
And she likes competitions


Others:
-Mastered Hand-to-Hand Combat as well as swordsmanship
-Has the tendencies to drift off to the back of her mind

Pictures:
In the Classroom

In the Classroom During Field Tests

Her True Form (which she only uses at night in the privacy of her room)
Posted 5/1/11

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Username: LamiaZlogonje
Characters Name: Misakiyo Tegra
Characters Age: Unknown
-Teacher-
*Self Defense/Sparring Class*

Species: Pureblood Vampire
Abilities:
-Controls the cells within her body
-Has Mastered the capabilities of Telekinesis


Past:

Not much is known about the long lived Misakiyo Tegra, but those who have been able to spend years around her, know of her fault. And her main fault lies within her memory. Every year she starts back at zero, unable to remember anything more or less. But, due to Misakiyo's likeness, she is able to learn quick on her feet. And always keeps items around herself to ensure that she starts from somewhere. Though not many know this fault since she has outlived all of her long lived friends, there was a time when she was young. And during that time, as a child she was called Little Moshi or MasaMoshi at her home temple. But all such memories are lost, excluding the long tattoo that scales down her backside. As a Tegra it is unlikely that she would ever become a teacher but, her reasons for being there seems to be giving her a reason to be sane. And live on, teaching what she knows to others.

Likes/Dislikes:
She dislikes those who pick on the weak
She dislikes nonsense
She dislikes to be touched
She dislikes those who waste her time

She likes experiments
She likes curiosity
She likes to have her own space
And she likes competitions


Others:
-Mastered Hand-to-Hand Combat as well as swordsmanship
-Has the tendencies to drift off to the back of her mind

Pictures:
In the Classroom

In the Classroom During Field Tests

Her True Form (which she only uses at night in the privacy of her room)


Approved (I'll make your room soon ^^)
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 5/1/11
Thankyou!
Student
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/11 , edited 5/2/11
Username : u_suck740
Character name : Hannah
Chara age : 17
Teachure or student : student
Type of youkai ( your rase ) : witch
Abililitly ( s ) : Fly, freeze, heal
Bio : Hannah is a mischievous girl. She annoyed teachers at regular schools due to her mgic, and moved here. She has trouble controling her powers, and is clumsy. Hannah lives with her mother, and rarely gets to see her father,who is often away. She can be absent most of the time because she is running errands for her mother.
Likes : outdoors, independence, sweets
Dislikes : Rain, wind, fire, raisins
Others : none
Pictures ( s ) :
90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 5/2/11

u_suck740 wrote:

Username : u_suck740
Character name : Hannah
Chara age : 17
Teachure or student : student
Type of youkai ( your rase ) : witch
Abililitly ( s ) : Fly, freeze, heal
Bio : Hannah is a mischievous girl. She annoyed teachers at regular schools due to her mgic, and moved here. She has trouble controling her powers, and is clumsy. Hannah lives with her mother, and rarely gets to see her father,who is often away. She can be absent most of the time because she is running errands for her mother.
Likes : outdoors, independence, sweets
Dislikes : Rain, wind, fire, raisins
Others : none
Pictures ( s ) :


Approved , Please roleplay etc

Student
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 5/2/11 , edited 5/2/11
Username : InukaiKazukoShinji
Character name : Inukai
Chara age : N/A
Teachure or student : Student
Type of youkai ( your rase ) : DemiGod
Abililitly ( s ) : Awakening of Light (Shadow Spirit, Wings of Eclipse and Wings of Rage)
Note: must be in Awakening of Light to access powers... If use excessively then it may drain the life of oneself

Bio : A sad distant past of Inukai... Now he lives his story and will see it through the end... Will he ever achieve his hope and dreams? No, because he has no hopes or dreams... Only his story remains... He is quiet and calm... Gentle like cherry blossoms falling from a tree...

Likes : Peace and Quiet, gentle Snow, and a breeze of gentle wind...
Dislikes : Obnoxious noise and people...
Others : N/A

Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic ) <--- Okay I don't mind...

90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 5/3/11

InukaiKazukoShinji wrote:

Username : InukaiKazukoShinji
Character name : Inukai
Chara age : N/A
Teachure or student : Student
Type of youkai ( your rase ) : DemiGod
Abililitly ( s ) : Awakening of Light (Shadow Spirit, Wings of Eclipse and Wings of Rage)
Note: must be in Awakening of Light to access powers... If use excessively then it may drain the life of oneself

Bio : A sad distant past of Inukai... Now he lives his story and will see it through the end... Will he ever achieve his hope and dreams? No, because he has no hopes or dreams... Only his story remains... He is quiet and calm... Gentle like cherry blossoms falling from a tree...

Likes : Peace and Quiet, gentle Snow, and a breeze of gentle wind...
Dislikes : Obnoxious noise and people...
Others : N/A

Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic ) <--- Okay I don't mind...



Approved
Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/3/11 , edited 6/20/11
Username :andiKallai
Character name :Lorelay Yukiyama
Chara age : 22
Teachure or student :teacher(could she teach how to control the 5 elements)
Type of youkai ( your rase ) : fox(but she usually appears in her human form)
Abililitly ( s ) :water and ice (she can use the other elements but not as good as these 2)
Bio :a normal background after finished school went to college and the she became a teacher..for what reason even she doesn't know neither do i (XD) about her race...well she think she was born this way but she didn't care much because she could hide it, also one of those who protect the gates to other worlds
Likes : shopping, reading, glasses
Dislikes :ppl that misunderstand her
Others : uses 6 swrods
every sword represent a different flame color and each color/element by a dragon

Pictures ( s ) : ( please be a anime pic )


Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/3/11 , edited 6/29/11
Username: AG14-15

Character name: Aron

Chara age: 17 almost 18

Teacher or student: student

Type of youkai (your race):half Demon half vampire
abililitly (s): Fire and wind attacks, Using or removing seals, very skilled with a sword,

Bio:He ended up at Tsuki academy after the people in the town where he lived found out he was half vampire.

Likes: Fishing, Drawing landscapes, rain,

Dislikes: Homework

Picture:




Posted 5/3/11 , edited 5/4/11
90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 5/4/11

AG14-15 wrote:

Username: AG14-15

Character name: Aron

Chara age: 17 almost 18

Teacher or student: student

Type of youkai (your race): Dhampire (Dhampires are half human half vampire)

abililitly (s): Fire and wind attacks, Using or removing seals, very skilled with a sword,

Bio:He ended up at Tsuki academy after the people in the town where he lived found out he was half vampire.

Likes: Fishing, Drawing landscapes, rain,

Dislikes: Homework

Picture:


Approved

Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/4/11

2magicgirl wrote:


AG14-15 wrote:

Username: AG14-15

Character name: Aron

Chara age: 17 almost 18

Teacher or student: student

Type of youkai (your race): Dhampire (Dhampires are half human half vampire)

abililitly (s): Fire and wind attacks, Using or removing seals, very skilled with a sword,

Bio:He ended up at Tsuki academy after the people in the town where he lived found out he was half vampire.

Likes: Fishing, Drawing landscapes, rain,

Dislikes: Homework

Picture:


Approved



Thanks
90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 5/4/11
Your welcome , please roleplay , Upload images etc
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.