First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
┼JOB┼ Job Application
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/11




umm... ok then!^^
Yummy Dango =D
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 6/4/11

Touku wrote:





umm... ok then!^^

ur position has been changed
Posted 6/6/11
Preferred Name: Moa
Username: Moa-
Job Wanted: Athlete Dango
Invited Buddies: of course~
Supported Group?once i update my profile
Any improvement ideas for group? easier to read forum titles? more games?
Activeness: yup. its summer vaction 8D
Rate group- 5 as best & 1 as worst: 4 (:
12405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / my appartment
Offline
Posted 6/7/11
Preferred Name: Luciano
Username: Lucy_W
Job Wanted: Poster Mod a.k.a Nerdie Dango
Invited Buddies(not required;just askin' =D) : yes of course
Supported Group?(again not required) : what's this?
Any improvement ideas for group? : I think we need a forum to teach about techniques on making graphics. we don't need to keep secret about how we make it do we?
Activeness: I check the group everyday, but it doesn't have much change, we need improvements.
Rate group- 5 as best & 1 as worst: 3, average.
Yummy Dango =D
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 6/8/11




APPROVED
supported group is putting the banner (on group proffy) and putting it on ur profile
Yummy Dango =D
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 6/8/11

Moa- wrote:

Preferred Name: Moa
Username: Moa-
Job Wanted: Athlete Dango
Invited Buddies: of course~
Supported Group?once i update my profile
Any improvement ideas for group? easier to read forum titles? more games?
Activeness: yup. its summer vaction 8D
Rate group- 5 as best & 1 as worst: 4 (:


ACCEPTED
Awesum Dango XD
1776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/11
yeah we have another athelete dango (highfive moa) AND FINALLY a nerdie dango plz but we still need more
Posted 6/10/11


thanks for accepting (:
7035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/11
Preferred Name: Aya
Username: AngelYoumu14
Job Wanted: Graphic Dezigner / Creative Dango
Invited Buddies(not required;just askin' =D) sure<3
Supported Group?(again not required) will soon~
Any improvement ideas for group? hm....idk i got none. sorry. T__T
Activeness: Im on everyday~
Rate group- 5 as best & 1 as worst: 4
----GFX DEZIGNERZ DO BELOW ONLY----
Examplez(@ least 2 aviis, 1 banner, icon (optional):
New o n e s -

Old o n e s -

Programs use?
Photoshop CS 5 and CS 4
Yummy Dango =D
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 6/15/11

AngelYoumu14 wrote:

Preferred Name: Aya
Username: AngelYoumu14
Job Wanted: Graphic Dezigner / Creative Dango
Invited Buddies(not required;just askin' =D) sure<3
Supported Group?(again not required) will soon~
Any improvement ideas for group? hm....idk i got none. sorry. T__T
Activeness: Im on everyday~
Rate group- 5 as best & 1 as worst: 4
----GFX DEZIGNERZ DO BELOW ONLY----
Examplez(@ least 2 aviis, 1 banner, icon (optional):
New o n e s -

Old o n e s -

Programs use?
Photoshop CS 5 and CS 4


PROBATION
we're kinda full on the gfx dezignzers so if ur really active and do requests and such, then u can bcum approved
7035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/15/11

teenytinytoe wrote:


AngelYoumu14 wrote:

Preferred Name: Aya
Username: AngelYoumu14
Job Wanted: Graphic Dezigner / Creative Dango
Invited Buddies(not required;just askin' =D) sure<3
Supported Group?(again not required) will soon~
Any improvement ideas for group? hm....idk i got none. sorry. T__T
Activeness: Im on everyday~
Rate group- 5 as best & 1 as worst: 4
----GFX DEZIGNERZ DO BELOW ONLY----
Examplez(@ least 2 aviis, 1 banner, icon (optional):
New o n e s -

Old o n e s -

Programs use?
Photoshop CS 5 and CS 4


PROBATION
we're kinda full on the gfx dezignzers so if ur really active and do requests and such, then u can bcum approved


oh okay. ill do my best. xP
18392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kokuyo Health Lan...
Offline
Posted 6/16/11 , edited 6/18/11
Preferred Name: Arisa
Username: narisa94
Job Wanted: Graphic Dezigner aka Creative Dango
Invited Buddies(not required;just askin' =D) Yes I have :)
Supported Group?(again not required) No i haven't, since I don't usually support any groups. But if you really want me to then I will :)
Any improvement ideas for group? None yet, but I will tell you later if I have any
Activeness: Everyday almost 1 hour.
Rate group- 5 as best & 1 as worst: 4 XD
----GFX DEZIGNERZ DO BELOW ONLY----
Examplez(@ least 2 aviis, 1 banner, icon (optional):
THESE ARE ACTUALLY THE ONLY GFX I MADE SO FAR. So these 3 is all of them

Programs use? GIMP 2.6

Yes I know that I'll be like on Probation and stuff like that but whatever. XD




rejected
4265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/11 , edited 6/18/11
Preferred Name:Andii or Andii_kun or Andii-san or whatever you like
Username: andii_kim
Job Wanted:Graphic Dezigner a.k.a Creative Dango
Invited Buddies(not required;just askin' =D) Yes ALL OF THEM
Supported Group?(again not required) Not Yet
Any improvement ideas for group? Create more and better aviis for our costumers!!!
Activeness: As long as free from school
Rate group- 5 as best & 1 as worst:4.5 (since I'am not yet a mod)
Programs use?Adobe Photoshop CS3
----GFX DEZIGNERZ DO BELOW ONLY----
Examplez(@ least 2 aviis, 1 banner, icon (optional): I made all these examples I took some of these examples from the requests I made for other groups as a gfx mod and I also made the membership cards below for the said groups I SWEAR
AVIIS

BANNERS

Membership Cards



rejected
Nerdie Dango
8789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 6/21/11 , edited 6/22/11
Preferred Name: anjell-o
Username: kokoro2426
Job Wanted: Nerdy Dango
Invited Buddies(not required;just askin' =D) I will afterwards
Supported Group?(again not required) No I haven't yet but I will support my fellow groups!!!!
Any improvement ideas for group? Nope none so far this group is AWSHUM!!!
Activeness: Everyday if have time over an hour if not, must go sooner.
Rate group- 5!!!!!!!!!

Yummy Dango =D
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 6/22/11

kokoro2426 wrote:

Preferred Name: anjell-o
Username: kokoro2426
Job Wanted: Nerdy Dango
Invited Buddies(not required;just askin' =D) I will afterwards
Supported Group?(again not required) No I haven't yet but I will support my fellow groups!!!!
Any improvement ideas for group? Nope none so far this group is AWSHUM!!!
Activeness: Everyday if have time over an hour if not, must go sooner.
Rate group- 5!!!!!!!!!



ACCEPTED! pleez be active!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.