First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Town center
Posted 5/11/11
I didn't know until now. We'll fly at a lower height then. I can see the cafe. Be sure to hold on a bit more tight, we're gonna go faster.

Kirara!




Student
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 5/11/11

shureyuuki wrote:

I didn't know until now. We'll fly at a lower height then. I can see the cafe. Be sure to hold on a bit more tight, we're gonna go faster.

Kirara!






-hanging on tight-
"If you can see the cafe! Why speed up even more!?!" Dx
Posted 5/11/11
Haha, don't worry, you won't fall. XD
I like going faster when the destination is already in sight. Well, I usually go this fast in my normal ride and a lot more faster when I can see the place I intend to go to.
Student
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 5/11/11

shureyuuki wrote:

Haha, don't worry, you won't fall. XD
I like going faster when the destination is already in sight. Well, I usually go this fast in my normal ride and a lot more faster when I can see the place I intend to go to.


"I think I may lose my honor..."
-closes my eyes-

"I see... Come on... almost there... this almost feels like a movie..."
Posted 5/11/11 , edited 5/12/11
Haha. :)) We're going to land.

*Kirara lands*
*Yuuki gets off Kirara*

That ride wasn't so bad, was it?
Student
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 5/12/11 , edited 5/12/11

shureyuuki wrote:

Haha. :)) We're going to land.

*Kirara lands*
*Yuuki gets off Kirara*

That ride wasn't so bad, was it?


-jumps off-
"I.. we need to get a nice cold drink for this guy..." Dx
-headace-
Posted 5/12/11 , edited 5/12/11
I guess we do

Come on let's go inside. You too Kirara


*Kirara switches to chibi mode*


*Takes their seat*
*A waiter comes towards them*


May I take your order?

Oh, hi Ren, you look gloomy today, what's the matter?


*Ren sighs*

Long story, I'll tell you next time.

I bet you got dumped!

Hah! Me? Get dumped? Tch. Anyways, may I take your order?

Seems I was right! He did get dumped!

Oh, you know me. I'll order the usual, same goes with Kirara

How about you Kai?

Oh, sorry.
Kai, this is Ren, a friend of mine. He just graduated from the academy last year.
Ren, this is Inukai, a kōhai .


Nice to meet you
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asdf
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

AG14-15 wrote:





"Never mind," I said

"Don't say something then try to avoid questions asked about what you said."



"I said never mind, its not like I remember it fully..." I said
Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

xLupisxLunax wrote:


AG14-15 wrote:





"Never mind," I said


"Don't say something then try to avoid questions asked about what you said."



"I said never mind, its not like I remember it fully..." I said

"Tell me anyway."

316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asdf
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

AG14-15 wrote:


xLupisxLunax wrote:


AG14-15 wrote:





"Never mind," I said


"Don't say something then try to avoid questions asked about what you said."



"I said never mind, its not like I remember it fully..." I said

"Tell me anyway."



"Fine, I was trapped"
Student
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 5/12/11


"Eto... nice to meet you Ren"
-thinks-

"I'll have a cold water and the.. eto.. sandwhich.."
-looks down-

"A nice big glass of cold water for my big headache."
-holds my head-
Posted 5/12/11
Sorry about that Kai.


Okay, I'll get going now. Oh, and Yuuki, I'll include two more snacks for two more pets.

Oh, thanks! Haha, I guess they too would probably want to eat. You do know Ku-chan and Tera-chan well-enough, don't spoil them too much though


.
.
.
*Ren serves the food*

Here you go. Enjoy your meal!

Thanks!

*Two more pets pop out*


*The three pets eat at a certain area alotted for pets, beside their master's table*

Itadakimasu!

Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

xLupisxLunax wrote:


AG14-15 wrote:


xLupisxLunax wrote:


AG14-15 wrote:





"Never mind," I said






"Fine, I was trapped"

"Trapped? What do you mean?"

Student
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Nowhere to be found
Offline
Posted 5/12/11


"Don't worry too much about it yuuki."
-was about to eat-

"Ano... since when did you have 2 more pets...?"
-watches them eat- (OwO kawaii)
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asdf
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

AG14-15 wrote:


xLupisxLunax wrote:


AG14-15 wrote:


xLupisxLunax wrote:


AG14-15 wrote:





"Never mind," I said






"Fine, I was trapped"

"Trapped? What do you mean?"



"i was trapped from those humans, They always take things from the forest.."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.