First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Glitter-Graphics
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 1/14/08 , edited 1/14/08
Do you have a boring Avatar? same old non-moving Naruto pics?...

This site might be useful for you:

http://www.glitter-graphics.com

What kind of avatar did you choose? Post it...
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
Hm is this like advertising or something.. cos im just not sure.. but, ill look around tho..
5971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
this feels like advertising...xDD....but i will go c..xDD....ic liaos!!!!....quite nice...xDD...thxs..xD
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
sry...but glitter scares me.
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

saiyukilover wrote:

sry...but glitter scares me.


It gives a little identity....like example I have seen ur avatar many times. I cant tell whos who. you guys have the same avatar with this and that....It can make a difference trust me...
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

Redgriffin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

sry...but glitter scares me.


It gives a little identity....like example I have seen ur avatar many times. I cant tell whos who. you guys have the same avatar with this and that....It can make a difference trust me...


wrong--I change my avatar to suit my mood--this one I just got yesterday. so no doesn't really make a diff w/ me. As for telling whos who---there are these things called usernames. They are all individual, and they, kinda like a persons name, is how you can tell the difference between cr members.
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

saiyukilover wrote:


Redgriffin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

sry...but glitter scares me.


It gives a little identity....like example I have seen ur avatar many times. I cant tell whos who. you guys have the same avatar with this and that....It can make a difference trust me...


wrong--I change my avatar to suit my mood--this one I just got yesterday. so no doesn't really make a diff w/ me. As for telling whos who---there are these things called usernames. They are all individual, and they, kinda like a persons name, is how you can tell the difference between cr members.


Yeah I know that.. hows this

:how many Naruto pics of Cr user have you seen? this is not just about you....they might change their avatar...
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

Redgriffin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


Redgriffin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

sry...but glitter scares me.


It gives a little identity....like example I have seen ur avatar many times. I cant tell whos who. you guys have the same avatar with this and that....It can make a difference trust me...


wrong--I change my avatar to suit my mood--this one I just got yesterday. so no doesn't really make a diff w/ me. As for telling whos who---there are these things called usernames. They are all individual, and they, kinda like a persons name, is how you can tell the difference between cr members.


Yeah I know that.. hows this

:how many Naruto pics of Cr user have you seen? this is not just about you....they might change their avatar...


I never said it was all about me--I just made a comment. I don't care if ppl get glitter avatars, if that's what they want/that's what makes them happy then I say go for it. As for the Naruto ppl--Who cares? If that's what they want for their avatar then let them have it. Let me just say though, this is where this conversation ends for me--I'm not going to start an argument about glitter that's just stupid.
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 1/14/08

saiyukilover wrote:


Redgriffin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


Redgriffin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

sry...but glitter scares me.


It gives a little identity....like example I have seen ur avatar many times. I cant tell whos who. you guys have the same avatar with this and that....It can make a difference trust me...


wrong--I change my avatar to suit my mood--this one I just got yesterday. so no doesn't really make a diff w/ me. As for telling whos who---there are these things called usernames. They are all individual, and they, kinda like a persons name, is how you can tell the difference between cr members.


Yeah I know that.. hows this

:how many Naruto pics of Cr user have you seen? this is not just about you....they might change their avatar...


I never said it was all about me--I just made a comment. I don't care if ppl get glitter avatars, if that's what they want/that's what makes them happy then I say go for it. As for the Naruto ppl--Who cares? If that's what they want for their avatar then let them have it. Let me just say though, this is where this conversation ends for me--I'm not going to start an argument about glitter that's just stupid.


yeah me too, dont know where it starts....^^ appreciate ur time
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08 , edited 4/18/08
I don't know...maybe I should just go back to my original pic....boring as you may think it is, I like it !
Posted 1/14/08 , edited 4/18/08
nahhhh i don't use those glitter things.. =] i tried to make it once.- -'' its so hard.. i screwed it up...
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08 , edited 4/18/08
Never tried to make an avatar before....not as difficult as a non-computer-savy person might think.

So...is it ok?
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/14/08 , edited 4/18/08
Nah I worked several hours making this, ain't gonna change it for some glitter.
Note: I added gloves, hat and the bag.
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 4/18/08
so basically

your advertising... tackiness?
37888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 4/18/08
Cute.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.