Lake Rivera
41002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 4/30/11
here is the lake you can fish, swim, or whatever here.
41002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Rei: -sitting next to the lake humming a tune to herself-
Member
138374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

Keita-Satoru wrote:

Rei: -sitting next to the lake humming a tune to herself-


amelia pass next the lake with several imperial soldiers
41002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

edrosik wrote:

amelia pass next the lake with several imperial soldiers


Rei: -notices Amelia and the soldiers and quickly makes her horns disappear from sight- hope they didn't notice -looks up at the sky and sighs-
Member
138374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

Keita-Satoru wrote:


edrosik wrote:

amelia pass next the lake with several imperial soldiers


Rei: -notices Amelia and the soldiers and quickly makes her horns disappear from sight- hope they didn't notice -looks up at the sky and sighs-


Amelia stops and starts to look around
41002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

edrosik wrote:

Amelia stops and starts to look around


Rei: -looks back towards Amelia and the others- i wonder what they are doing here.
Member
138374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

Keita-Satoru wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia stops and starts to look around


Rei: -looks back towards Amelia and the others- i wonder what they are doing here.


then from the brush appeard other soldiers wearing diffrent symbols and they run toward amelia and her soldiers
Amelia:a ambush defend yourselfs"graqbs her sword and waits for the enemy"
41002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

edrosik wrote:

then from the brush appeard other soldiers wearing diffrent symbols and they run toward amelia and her soldiers
Amelia:a ambush defend yourselfs"graqbs her sword and waits for the enemy"


Rei: -looks over at the new soldiers- hmm should i get involved in this? I'll watch for awhile then help if they need it.
You must be logged in to post.