First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress
5953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
потерян
Offline
Posted 4/30/11
i loved her dress.
<333
i stayed up till one to watch it.
c:
she was just beautiful
4369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

otaku_125 wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:

Well the dress looks okay to me. My only issue is that the back is way too long. My first question was who in the hell Kate Middleton was actually.


lol Ok I'm gonna assume you are serious

She is the newest addition to the Royal Family (The British Monarch) On April 29, 2011 she married Prince William. This whole royal wedding thing is like the biggest buzz in the media right now. Apparently about 2 billion people (including me!) watched their wedding/


I am serious. I only knew that Prince William was getting married and I never knew the girl's name. I'm not really that in tune with the news unless there's a story that really interests me. But if a story about a mother cat taking in kittens is front page worthy news then I have little faith in the media.
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

Vega66 wrote:

The Royals? I don't give a shit.


Seriously! Why do we keep talking about this bs?
Posted 5/1/11

MelodieLenora wrote:


Vega66 wrote:

The Royals? I don't give a shit.


Seriously! Why do we keep talking about this bs?


They're foreign, they're beautiful, and they have political power and money. Enough reason for most 'standard' americans to watch it.
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Honeydukes
Offline
Posted 5/1/11
better than dianes dress
just wished her flowers didn't look dead and she had a better tiara


wish she looked like the princesses you read of in fairy tales
Posted 5/1/11
She looked gorgeous in it.
Posted 5/1/11
They all look all the same to me. ;p
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/11
I think her dress suited her, her character, perfectly - nevertheless I had hoped for a very stunning dress.
The wedding was claimed to be the dream wedding of 2011 and therefore I had expected the bride to wear a dream dress -
that doesn't necessarily require the dress to be adorned, though.
Posted 5/1/11 , edited 5/1/11
I'm certain the two got it on, Middleton and her dress lifter.

LOL. It was nice. Though I thought the dress lifter looked good in her outfit also.
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/11
i thot i was the only one who thot her dress was ok. im glad she looked great in it but being that the wedding was this big, i thot it would have been a better dress i thot many things
something like this:


i picked these czz they really have a modern princess feeling to them
91517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:

It's alright, but I don't love it. I mean what is with the old fashioned sleeves? It could have been way better. Just not stunning enough in my opinion. But yes I agree that she looked lovely I especially like her make up.


...rmeember that the wedding was on low budget,that's why they didn't come to church with traditional horse carriage~^^
91517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

xXxCocoMusicNxXx wrote:




..hmm those look very ncie and better than the one she was wearing...though it's good to know that the wedding was done with low budget,so they had to improvise alot^^'''...for example the traditional horse carriage wasn't used~~
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

Jan- wrote:


xXxCocoMusicNxXx wrote:




..hmm those look very ncie and better than the one she was wearing...though it's good to know that the wedding was done with low budget,so they had to improvise alot^^'''...for example the traditional horse carriage wasn't used~~

i didnt watch the wedding. just saw clips of it on tv czz it was everywhere. i saw him riding away in the car. even the economy is affecting royalty
91517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

xXxCocoMusicNxXx wrote:


Jan- wrote:


xXxCocoMusicNxXx wrote:




..hmm those look very ncie and better than the one she was wearing...though it's good to know that the wedding was done with low budget,so they had to improvise alot^^'''...for example the traditional horse carriage wasn't used~~

i didnt watch the wedding. just saw clips of it on tv czz it was everywhere. i saw him riding away in the car. even the economy is affecting royalty

*shrugs*such is world these days.>.<cutting things from everywehre~~
9550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/1/11
It is beautiful.In fact,the dress itself became more beautiful when she wear the dress.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.