First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ☀ ~ ☀ ~ ☀ ~ ☀ ~ ☀ ~ ʇsǝnbǝɹ xɟƃ
34083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dead On A Battlef...
Offline
Posted 5/16/11 , edited 5/16/11
1.Text Written? : xx_Fallen_Angel_xx , Alice , "All That's Broken Looks Beyond Everything That's Fixed"
2.Color Theme? : Anything That is ok with it, perfer purple.
3.Extras? : Your choice
4.Picture [ High Quality Please 8D ||| In Spoiler ]


"Facist Pigs Is Da Bomb! <3"

♥ head piggy ♥
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

xx_Fallen_Angel_xx wrote:

1.Text Written? : xx_Fallen_Angel_xx , Alice , "All That's Broken Looks Beyond Everything That's Fixed"
2.Color Theme? : Anything That is ok with it, perfer purple.
3.Extras? : Your choice
4.Picture [ High Quality Please 8D ||| In Spoiler ]


"Facist Pigs Is Da Bomb! <3"



Please have a HD picture.
34083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dead On A Battlef...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11


Is this one ok? These were the best I could find.


Posted 5/22/11 , edited 5/24/11


taken by clover-chii εїз
piglet <3
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 5/22/11 , edited 5/24/11


taken by clover-chii εїз
♥ head piggy ♥
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/11

xx_Fallen_Angel_xx wrote:



Is this one ok? These were the best I could find.



SKIPPED!

Im sorry i can't do this.
34083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dead On A Battlef...
Offline
Posted 5/24/11 , edited 5/25/11
1.Text Written? : xx_Fallen_Angel_xx , Alice , Where Were You While I Fell?
2.Color Theme? : Purple
3.Extras? : Your Choice
4.Picture [ High Quality Please 8D ||| In Spoiler ]



"FASCIST PIGS IS DA BOMB!<3"

★ star piggy
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 5/24/11 , edited 5/24/11

suki124 wrote:



taken by clover-chii εїз


sorry if it sucks ~ please do tell me if you want some changes ^^

★ star piggy
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

AnimeAdam wrote:



taken by clover-chii εїз


Is this a banner request?
piglet <3
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

preciousclover wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:



taken by clover-chii εїз


Is this a banner request?


yes
★ star piggy
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 5/24/11

AnimeAdam wrote:


ALRIGHT! I'll do it later ^-^
♥ head piggy ♥
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/11

xx_Fallen_Angel_xx wrote:

1.Text Written? : xx_Fallen_Angel_xx , Alice , Where Were You While I Fell?
2.Color Theme? : Purple
3.Extras? : Your Choice
4.Picture [ High Quality Please 8D ||| In Spoiler ]



"FASCIST PIGS IS DA BOMB!<3"



is this for an avi or banner?
★ star piggy
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 5/25/11

AnimeAdam wrote:


I can't combine them all in the banner cause it's small >< haha XD sorey! if you want to change something just tell me ^-^ hope you'll like it

piglet <3
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 5/25/11 , edited 5/26/11

preciousclover wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


I can't combine them all in the banner cause it's small >< haha XD sorey! if you want to change something just tell me ^-^ hope you'll like it



- first off, would it be possible to make it so that in the banner, just the first 3 pics would be used in it?
- secondly, would you be able to make it so that each image of the girl is clearly visable and only use each image of that girl once in the banner? (just cause i like her outfits in those pics)
- finally, could you make the banner just a tad bit less tall by just a bit? (i don't like it when banners are too high)



PLEASE PLEASE , PLEASE! Just say thank you for what she done for you, she took her time to do it for you.

-Creator.
34083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dead On A Battlef...
Offline
Posted 5/26/11


Avatar please.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.