Post Reply ☂ ~ ☂ ~ ☂ ~ ☂ ~ ☂ ~ sǝʇɐlıɟɟɐ
♥ head piggy ♥
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/11 , edited 5/23/11
This is where you could Affilate with us! For the ones who already filled up the form, their group will be featured in our pages.But what you have to do to be affilates with us is to show our banner in your affilate page/forum or wherever you put your affilates.


Previous Banners.



Current Banner.
piglet <3
11847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/11

Rhawrr wrote:

This is where you could Affilate with us! For the ones who already filled up the form, their group will be featured in our pages.But what you have to do to be affilates with us is to show our banner in your affilate page/forum or wherever you put your affilates.


Previous Banners.



Current Banner.



>3<
♥ head piggy ♥
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/11

victoria10 wrote:


Rhawrr wrote:

This is where you could Affilate with us! For the ones who already filled up the form, their group will be featured in our pages.But what you have to do to be affilates with us is to show our banner in your affilate page/forum or wherever you put your affilates.


Previous Banners.



Current Banner.



>3<


We added it, did you add ours?
piglet <3
11847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/11

Rhawrr wrote:


victoria10 wrote:


Rhawrr wrote:

This is where you could Affilate with us! For the ones who already filled up the form, their group will be featured in our pages.But what you have to do to be affilates with us is to show our banner in your affilate page/forum or wherever you put your affilates.


Previous Banners.



Current Banner.



>3<


We added it, did you add ours?


course;; in the forum~ hehe
You must be logged in to post.