First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what anime would you like to see live?
51072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/2/11
With all the reboot comics coming to theaters (i.e. X-men, Green Lantern, Thor), what about your favorite anime?
51072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/2/11
Kinda disappointed in Blood + live version (Blood: The Last Vampire), but I guess there should be a start somewhere. Kimi ni todoke's live version was cute and I enjoyed it. I liked to see how hollywood would interpret Trinity Blood or 07-Ghost.
15173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/11 , edited 5/3/11



Berserk


Hands down.
51072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/11
Oooooo, very nice choice. forgot about that anime. I could picture that being one sic movie.
4246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Leaf village
Offline
Posted 5/3/11
there's loads. Air Gear's rumored to be made LA, but i don't trust rumors. Any city-goth or futuristic anime like Texhnolyze and GITS. Come to think of it, Japan never really made any movie like that.
51072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/11
Kinda strange to think Japan hasn't made much of real life movie versions of any of the animes. Although I enjoyed Air Gear as an anime, I'd find it hard to watch a live version of it.
56985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/3/11
Ergo Proxy or Ghost in the Shell

51072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/11
I can see both Ergo Proxy and GITS be easily made into live action films. I don't understand why GITS hasn't been made into a film yet.
If hollywood can make films like Blade Runner, Total Recall, The Matrix, etc...then GITS would be a shoe-in for action sci-fi film. I wonder why no one has even tapped into this market?
34937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Raccoon City
Online
Posted 5/3/11
Devil May Cry, i think the live action movie is in production(i dont know, I read a news article on ANN about a movie for DMC but i dont know if it was going to be a live action or CGI--like Resident Evil:Degeneration)
Live Action Air Gear sounds interesting but looking back at Dragon Ball Evolution...you know where im getting at same goes for DMC
I would like to see Tenge Touge turn into a Live Action Movie
or better yet Deadman Wonderland or
Seikon no Qwaser

This is kind of off-topic but I would like to see Resident Evil turn into a anime series
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F / Peacefulness
Offline
Posted 5/3/11
One peace!
Peacefulness!
104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 5/3/11

LuvnAnime2 wrote:

Kinda disappointed in Blood + live version (Blood: The Last Vampire), but I guess there should be a start somewhere.

Blood: The Last Vampire was a live action version of the anime film of the same name, not Blood+.

51072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


LuvnAnime2 wrote:

Kinda disappointed in Blood + live version (Blood: The Last Vampire), but I guess there should be a start somewhere.

Blood: The Last Vampire was a live action version of the anime film of the same name, not Blood+.




I stand corrected. However, the film was still a disappointment
51072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/11

PhoenixBlaze wrote:

Devil May Cry, i think the live action movie is in production(i dont know, I read a news article on ANN about a movie for DMC but i dont know if it was going to be a live action or CGI--like Resident Evil:Degeneration)
Live Action Air Gear sounds interesting but looking back at Dragon Ball Evolution...you know where im getting at same goes for DMC
I would like to see Tenge Touge turn into a Live Action Movie
or better yet Deadman Wonderland or
Seikon no Qwaser

This is kind of off-topic but I would like to see Resident Evil turn into a anime series



Uuuugggh! Don't even get me started on Dragon Ball!!! The trailer alone made me want to throw my tv out the window.
Resident Evil as an anime would be an interesting concept but if its anything like the Wolverine anime, no thank you! I will pass.

chele1 
11645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ♠phoenix♠
Offline
Posted 5/3/11


hellsing
34937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Raccoon City
Online
Posted 5/3/11 , edited 5/3/11

LuvnAnime2 wrote:


PhoenixBlaze wrote:

Devil May Cry, i think the live action movie is in production(i dont know, I read a news article on ANN about a movie for DMC but i dont know if it was going to be a live action or CGI--like Resident Evil:Degeneration)
Live Action Air Gear sounds interesting but looking back at Dragon Ball Evolution...you know where im getting at same goes for DMC
I would like to see Tenge Touge turn into a Live Action Movie
or better yet Deadman Wonderland or
Seikon no Qwaser

This is kind of off-topic but I would like to see Resident Evil turn into a anime series



Uuuugggh! Don't even get me started on Dragon Ball!!! The trailer alone made me want to throw my tv out the window.
Resident Evil as an anime would be an interesting concept but if its anything like the Wolverine anime, no thank you! I will pass.



I would imagine Resident Evil(anime) more like High School of the Dead(atleast have something like the first episode) and Devil May Cry in that it would have the action, zombies, little to no fanservice, gore, and suspense

LOL, Dragonball *cough*Evil *cough* I mean Evolution --is an example of what an anime adapted to a live action film should not be like
Also Screen Gem, the company that did the live action Resident Evil movies, has the Film Rights to Devil May Cry hopefully the live action doesnt turn out like the Resident Evil live action one(s)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.