HETALIA RP~!!!
Posted 5/3/11
Okayyy Let us start!

Username: AntonioLovino
Character: Fem! Romano
Theme: In Spain's house

Lovino: =A= psssh nobodys home again...stupid jerks
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/11

AntonioLovino wrote:

Okayyy Let us start!

Username: AntonioLovino
Character: Fem! Romano
Theme: In Spain's house

Lovino: =A= psssh nobodys home again...stupid jerks


Username: crystalv4
Character: Fem! America
Theme: In Spain's house. Bothering Romano.

FemAmerica: "You mad or something?" *grins* ಡuಡ
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My Lala Land
Offline
Posted 6/25/11
username:xXdontwakemeupXx
Character: Prussia
Theme: In Spain's House, making a scene
Prussia: " Yo what's happening lovely ladies!" * Hugs both*
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
Username: SensuallyYours
Character: Spain
Theme: In Spain's house, tending to the guests

Spain: Ahahaha, Prussia! You're here!
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

xXdontwakemeupXx wrote:

Prussia: " Yo what's happening lovely ladies!" * Hugs both*


fem!merica: *hugs Prussia back* hey you seem friendly today!
Posted 7/11/11

crystalv4 wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:

Okayyy Let us start!

Username: AntonioLovino
Character: Fem! Romano
Theme: In Spain's house

Lovino: =A= psssh nobodys home again...stupid jerks


Username: crystalv4
Character: Fem! America
Theme: In Spain's house. Bothering Romano.

FemAmerica: "You mad or something?" *grins* ಡuಡ


Fem! Romano: oh holy shhh- wtf are you?! I dont even...= ^= go away
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

AntonioLovino wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:

Okayyy Let us start!

Username: AntonioLovino
Character: Fem! Romano
Theme: In Spain's house

Lovino: =A= psssh nobodys home again...stupid jerks


Username: crystalv4
Character: Fem! America
Theme: In Spain's house. Bothering Romano.

FemAmerica: "You mad or something?" *grins* ಡuಡ


Fem! Romano: oh holy shhh- wtf are you?! I dont even...= ^= go away


Fem! America: heh? no man. nooo. i'm here to see spain anyway and steal some churros.
hahahahahahahahaaaa! >:D
Posted 7/12/11

crystalv4 wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:

Okayyy Let us start!

Username: AntonioLovino
Character: Fem! Romano
Theme: In Spain's house

Lovino: =A= psssh nobodys home again...stupid jerks


Username: crystalv4
Character: Fem! America
Theme: In Spain's house. Bothering Romano.

FemAmerica: "You mad or something?" *grins* ಡuಡ


Fem! Romano: oh holy shhh- wtf are you?! I dont even...= ^= go away


Fem! America: heh? no man. nooo. i'm here to see spain anyway and steal some churros.
hahahahahahahahaaaa! >:D


Fem! Romano: O ^O (getting the wrong idea) = 7= you better not TOUCH those churros let alone steal them
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

AntonioLovino wrote:

Fem! Romano: O ^O (getting the wrong idea) = 7= you better not TOUCH those churros let alone steal them


Fem! America: ~w~ fine. *runs to kitchen* CHURROS

Fem!Spain: oh god the fatty is here..
Posted 7/12/11

crystalv4 wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:

Fem! Romano: O ^O (getting the wrong idea) = 7= you better not TOUCH those churros let alone steal them


Fem! America: ~w~ fine. *runs to kitchen* CHURROS

Fem!Spain: oh god the fatty is here..


Fem!Romano: SPAAAINNN HOW THE HELLA DID SHE GET IN YOUR HOMMMEE D8
Posted 8/14/11
Username: PrussiaIsMine
Character: Romano
Theme: Walking to Spain's house

"Tch. Stupid bastard!"
He moped, walking up the walkway to Spain's house.
He opened the door and to his horror... Billions of people were in there.
Well... Not billions, maybe he'd over exaggerated the number, but still...
There were two many goddamn people.
Like the Albino freak. And his sister. And Spain's sister. And America's sister.
TOO. MANY. PEOPLE.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BASTARDS?!"
he yelled as he ran in.
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
I love Hetalia fans. They're just so awesome ;3

GO HETALIA~!!!!

Favorite Character: Japan. (no duh)
China is a chick. (no duh)
Spain is awesome. (no duh)
But Prussia is awesomer. (no duh)

And that's all I feel like sharing right now.

LOVE YA'LL!
Moon Princess Moderator
283368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 9/24/12
OP nuked.

Feel free to recreate.

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.