Created by NikkoDaHero
Osama Bin Laden?
11247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines (Pili...
Offline
Posted 5/4/11 , edited 5/4/11
I'm asian and I am not from America. Anyway, discuss if you must.
53152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / colorful colorado
Offline
Posted 5/4/11
no matter what Obama does, people will find fault with it.
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
I thought he died years ago seriously I did.
Posted 5/5/11
I chose the fifth option, just for shit and giggles.
11461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / The System of Sol
Offline
Posted 5/5/11 , edited 5/5/11
He died a few days ago and none of you options make sense or remotely get close to what actually happened.

He was originally funded by America to fight the Russains in Afghanistan and even offered to fight Saddam Hussain during the first gulf war. As to whether he organised the 9/11 you can never be 100% sure, but he was an evil evil man who finally got what he deserved. The only thing that remains now is to deal with western countries like the UK and USA and their propaganda crusade in the name of democracy, whilst totally distabalising, abusing, exploiting and causing so much unrest in so many other parts of the world.

When the richest 1 billion people consume 80% (America being the worst) of the world resources, leaving only 20% for the remaining 5 billion, it is not hard to imagine why there is so much trouble in the world. Then when you add Christian, Muslim and Jewish extremism into the mix, all you have got is world going crazy and the ones who suffer are the innocent that want to get on with their lives in peace and want to bring their children up in a safe world.
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/6/11
i need to know the truth o_o
11247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines (Pili...
Offline
Posted 5/6/11
@ SkipRat: You wouldn't really say stuff like that if it wasn't for the news. Anyway, if there was only more answers to be added. I could have added more.
Posted 5/6/11
died years ago XD
i dont care ., but i hate him .,.
11461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / The System of Sol
Offline
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11

NikkoDaHero wrote:

@ SkipRat: You wouldn't really say stuff like that if it wasn't for the news. Anyway, if there was only more answers to be added. I could have added more.


What do you mean I wouldnt say stuff like that if it wasn't for the news lol!

First of all, I don't watch the news as it is generally biased and doesn't normally tell you the whole truth. I also don't read news papers very often s they are just as bad, although some papers are better than others and if I did read a newspaper it would be something along the lines of The Observer/Independent which are independant newspapers and highly respected.

Secondly I studied Ecology at university and spent 8 months volunteering in the Philippines on a sustainable development project, so I think I know a little about what a great job the human species is doing in destroying this planets environment. It also means that I am versed in conducting research so any information I use comes from reputable sources,

Thirdly, what I have posted is a small part of the reality of the world we live in and it only gets worse. It is upto you if you want to decide to take on board what I have said, I can't force you to listen, but all the answers you need are out there if you are willing to spend the time and learn and figure things out. If you do stay away from conspiracy theory sites, creationists sites or any unreputable source where any person can make claims that are completely unfounded or completely misinterpreted.

Do you still think I posted what I did because I watched the news or posted it because that is actually the way things are?
Posted 5/8/11
Don't care
You must be logged in to post.