First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Whats your opinion on Blacks?
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
They're human beings, that's my opinion. I love and like and dislike people based on their personalities, not race. I don't form opinions based on racial stereotypes, either.
Posted 5/5/11
um, to me there people just like everyone else =P
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
Thumbs up for your response Han_Solo. There are many blacks who feel the same way but because they get condemned/shunned by their peers for being different some compromise via total conformity. I've seen it happen many times although it's not just blacks. I've had white friends give up peers, girlfriends or their choice of music to conform to their racial circle's request. The demand to maintain strong racial identities, whether positive or negative, are to blame. It's the same with the high suicide rates in Asian countries. The demand on maintaining status and pride in a nutshell.
Posted 5/5/11
Some of them are good, some of them are just plain annoying.... just like everyone else
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
They are so polite when they aren't being idiots. C: I swear, man, blacks dudes are the best to Asian girls.
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Where I is
Offline
Posted 5/5/11

boyODD wrote:

Okay let me first say this

!!!!NO RACIST COMMENTS ALLOWED!!!
!!!!NO FLAMING!!!!!

Well im black and ive always wanted to know what other races thought about us.
You see although being black i dont feel black at all, i look around school at the other blacks and im nothing like them at all i dont even act or dress like they do whenever there is a trend going on i stay out of it.
It seems that also everyone is beggining to dive deeper in the hip hop culture as well and im like big deal [although im an aspiring rapper] i dont really care much of the current rap culture.
i dont know just seems that maybe i should have been born a different race? o.o


Hang in there! Your not alone LOL. A lot of times, I feel the same way. My siblings and I face the same problem all the time. We joke about it and say that we're the weirdest black family out there because we don't sound or dress like most black people. But I'm used to it by now. Some black people call me a sell out, but all I can say is that I go where I'm accepted
Posted 5/5/11

msnocos wrote:

They are so polite when they aren't being idiots. C: I swear, man, blacks dudes are the best to Asian girls.


Interesting...
Posted 5/5/11
Why don't you ask the "Asians In The Library" chick on Youtube? I'm sure she would like to share her opinion on black people too. After all, they also have cell phones and use them in public.

4804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/11 , edited 5/5/11
No racist remarks? Hrm, now that's tough. Not because I'm racist (along with every other one of you, regardless of what you say), but because the word "racist" lost its meaning such a long time ago. Comparing your race to another's race and glorifying yours while degrading the other's is true racism. Now, you say "A black guy stole my car!" and people stupidly say "That's racist" etc. etc. just like the stupid cattle they are, in which they need to go to the slaughterhouse. "That Jew has a lot of money" -- "That Armenian has a BMW" -- "That black guy is doing illegal drugs" -- "That Mexican has tattoos" all would be comments that would receive replies stating "You're racist." Just goes to show how this world needs a cruel dictator, but not against any one race because that's not fair, but against all the uneducated people in the world. I wonder how many billions or millions of people would die at the hand of that glorious dictator.

...Erhm, anyway. I tend to stereotype blacks, just as I do other races, due to the fact that I'm a racist bastard just like every human. But I'm glad to say not all of every race can be stereotyped. I have / have had some black friends that were really great people, also have a Mexican friend right now, he may look like the typical stereotype, but the guy is awesome to talk to. Have also had a Mexican friend in 5th grade that we would constantly talk to one another, and even the following day of school we would just get into a deep conversation and laugh about the episode of Rurouni Kenshin we just watched last night.

I tend to start off by stereotyping people, but when I get to know them, I know where they should belong. Not everybody of a race is bad, nor are they all good. You have to decide and figure for yourself who fits into the degrading stereotypes and who breaks free from those and becomes a true human being.

Uhh.... end off-topic rant...
Posted 5/5/11

TheRealKira wrote:

No racist remarks? Hrm, now that's tough. Not because I'm racist (along with every other one of you, regardless of what you say), but because the word "racist" lost its meaning such a long time ago. Comparing your race to another's race and glorifying yours while degrading the other's is true racism. Now, you say "A black guy stole my car!" and people stupidly say "That's racist" etc. etc. just like the stupid cattle they are, in which they need to go to the slaughterhouse. "That Jew has a lot of money" -- "That Armenian has a BMW" -- "That black guy is doing illegal drugs" -- "That Mexican has tattoos" all would be comments that would receive replies stating "You're racist." Just goes to show how this world needs a cruel dictator, but not against any one race because that's not fair, but against all the uneducated people in the world. I wonder how many billions or millions of people would die at the hand of that glorious dictator.

...Erhm, anyway. I tend to stereotype blacks, just as I do other races, due to the fact that I'm a racist bastard just like every human. But I'm glad to say not all of every race can be stereotyped. I have / have had some black friends that were really great people, also have a Mexican friend right now, he may look like the typical stereotype, but the guy is awesome to talk to. Have also had a Mexican friend in 5th grade that we would constantly talk to one another, and even the following day of school we would just get into a deep conversation and laugh about the episode of Rurouni Kenshin we just watched last night.

I tend to start off by stereotyping people, but when I get to know them, I know where they should belong. Not everybody of a race is bad, nor are they all good. You have to decide and figure for yourself who fits into the degrading stereotypes and who breaks free from those and becomes a true human being.

Uhh.... end off-topic rant...


lol insightful
16376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 5/5/11

msnocos wrote:

They are so polite when they aren't being idiots. C: I swear, man, blacks dudes are the best to Asian girls.


I have to admit that there is some truth in the last part...the majority of black guys act better towards other ethnicity than black girls...it depends what kind of behavior the girls have to because it determines how the dude will act around them so they stereotype black women for having bitchy attitudes...

Posted 5/5/11
I'm OK with all races of people i just hate that so many teenagers and young adults of every race choose to be so ungodly ghetto polite well mannered educated they don't even have to be highly educated people of any race I'm OK with but rude violent ignorant illiterate manner-less idiots of any race I'm not not just black people even though they do come to mind first when people think of ghetto or ill-mannered people.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/11 , edited 5/5/11

msnocos wrote:

They are so polite when they aren't being idiots. C: I swear, man, blacks dudes are the best to Asian girls.


any one of any race can be polite when they arent being idiots.......all im saying is ...cat

Posted 5/5/11
I don't care what color you are, or what background you came from. Show me qualities that can influence and change this world. Show me someone that is worth noticing.

African? Asian? Moroccan? middle-eastern? I don't care, just try to be intelligent. You see, I have this thing about stupid, the dumber you are the more liable I am to speak my mind and inquire why you haven't been killed off for mercy's sake.

People focus too much on the physical quality instead of the more important genetic and intellectual qualities. Being Black doesn't make you inferior inherently, it's only through complacency and ignorance that makes you inferior. If you go through life being a thrall, not speaking your mind or trying to influence people positively, you aren't worth compassion let alone being considered a human being.

I've seen so many of these threads in other forums, and I'm just sick of them. Being african, asian, or a god damn alien doesn't make you wrong, and it doesn't make you right. It makes you a race, and it makes you human. How you live life is what determines your overall quality.

Yes I'd date any race long as they showed qualities I'd like and even admire, yes I don't see the problem with different races, yes I don't mind being around different races... etcetera.



4375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
As long as you don't put those stupid rims on your car, you know the ones where the tires end up being under an inch thick, then there should be no problem. I won't discriminate.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.