First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Whats your opinion on Blacks?
17179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
I never really had a problem with them. Growing up I never let my parents twisted racist thoughts get to me.

It wasn't until high school that i became more cautious of them. It was also the time when i was first robbed from my own pocket......
and yes he was black.
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Peacefulness
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
They're human beings just like the rest of us, they're no different, I don't see why they're being singled out.
2187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
this is what i heard of I've never actually seen a black person but my friends talk about them all the time they say this about them:
1. they don't pronounce words properly
2. they have very large (i dont want to say...)
3. their favorite food is fried chicken
4. they only drink grape soda and cool aid
5. they love to eat watermelon
6. they play basketball and football ONLY
7. they listen to only rap and hip hop
8. they have big lips
9. they are not very intelligent
10. they are all about being "gangsta" and "thug"
11. they use the word "nigga" to refer to them selfs but dont like being called that
12. they are very lazy and dont like to work
13. they are very strong
14. most of them are named Tyrone or Jamal


well thats all i know about them i hope it helps
Posted 5/5/11

kk92 wrote:

this is what i heard of I've never actually seen a black person but my friends talk about them all the time they say this about them:
1. they don't pronounce words properly
2. they have very large (i dont want to say...)
3. their favorite food is fried chicken
4. they only drink grape soda and cool aid
5. they love to eat watermelon
6. they play basketball and football ONLY
7. they listen to only rap and hip hop
8. they have big lips
9. they are not very intelligent
10. they are all about being "gangsta" and "thug"
11. they use the word "nigga" to refer to them selfs but dont like being called that
12. they are very lazy and dont like to work
13. they are very strong
14. most of them are named Tyrone or Jamal


well thats all i know about them i hope it helps



What part of the world are you from?

2187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
America, my parents are protective so i go to a private school and live in a neighborhood where there are no black people so i dont have any experiences with them
Posted 5/5/11 , edited 5/5/11

kk92 wrote:

America, my parents are protective so i go to a private school and live in a neighborhood where there are no black people so i dont have any experiences with them


Wow, you never saw a black person in person while living in America. That's amazing.

Posted 5/5/11

Vega66 wrote:


kk92 wrote:

this is what i heard of I've never actually seen a black person but my friends talk about them all the time they say this about them:
1. they don't pronounce words properly
2. they have very large (i dont want to say...)
3. their favorite food is fried chicken
4. they only drink grape soda and cool aid
5. they love to eat watermelon
6. they play basketball and football ONLY
7. they listen to only rap and hip hop
8. they have big lips
9. they are not very intelligent
10. they are all about being "gangsta" and "thug"
11. they use the word "nigga" to refer to them selfs but dont like being called that
12. they are very lazy and dont like to work
13. they are very strong
14. most of them are named Tyrone or Jamal


well thats all i know about them i hope it helps



What part of the world are you from?



That made me lol xD
2187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
haha i guess so
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
uh oh...

16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 5/5/11

Vega66 wrote:


kk92 wrote:

America, my parents are protective so i go to a private school and live in a neighborhood where there are no black people so i dont have any experiences with them


Wow, you never saw a black person in person while living in America. That's amazing.



lol wow indeed...

2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
I don't mind them as long as they aren't rude. I don't like rude people no matter what color you are.
Posted 5/5/11

Preyar wrote:

I find no attraction in black people(No racist, just my preference)


Not that anyone got angry are anything, and racism doesn't neccasarily means you dislike a certain race, I looked it up.

If you don't find blacks(There isn't a such thing actually). And you have a preference. That's actually still racist. I know you may quote this saying you aren't racist saying you have a black friend that or a black cousin this.

But that is still a type of racism, since, being racist itself is a preference.

Sorry, but saying you have a preference doesn't stop you being racist, now I'm not saying you dislike them, but thats a form of racism anyone. Example. "I love black(Moor) people so much! I just would never wanna have one as a friend!" Is still a form of racist, now that might not be your case,

Just my point here I'm trying to get across...... You're racist.
Posted 5/5/11
The color black is very calming for me. I have a trusty black jacket and wear it a lot. It also helps you look slimming in a dress or slacks. :3
Posted 5/5/11
lol @ all the stupid stereotype shit in here. Dont let me get started on what ppl think of yall races
Posted 5/5/11

kaiiu99 wrote:

lol @ all the stupid stereotype shit in here. Dont let me get started on what ppl think of yall races


No offense but i think your adding to some of the sterotypes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.