Created by shinji
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
Post Reply Which game console do you own?
42122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
I own all but the Wii. Use my Xbox 360 the most though
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / m
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
I choosed Xbox 360, but I also got a Nintendo Wii
36063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
Only one I don't own is DS/3DS.
67204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PPS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,S3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PPS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,S3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PSPS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PPS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,S3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PPS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,S3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PSPS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3,PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3, PS3
24021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / dothan
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
i own 3360 and ps3 and one of them getting pick all the other systems can die hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apaitu 
50076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M
Online
Posted 5/10/11
I have all of them except the PS3 and I will be buying that very soon. I also have a PS2, Gamecube, XBox, N64, Plus 2 PC's. I also have a very high electric bill.
Totavo 
49453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Missouri, United...
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
I own the ps3, and am actually surprised that the poll says that most crunchyroll users have a ps3.
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
I own all above except for xbox,Would be awesome to see free legal anime on TV :c
kuka65 
66297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
Me too PS3, XBOX and WII...
31106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
Wii
57301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
No DS/3DS, but have the others
13145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / hidden sand village
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
what if we have more than 1 of these?
28207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
OH YEAH!! please make an app for WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
42268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Dallas
Offline
Posted 5/10/11

Calumks wrote:


vodavid wrote:


Calumks wrote:

There are only more PS3 votes than Xbox because PS3 users can't play on PSN.


Naw, the PS3 is more of a entertainment system with the bluray player and the 1080p playback. Most people on CR are here for Anime and Drama, so its understandable how they are leading on this polling.


The Xbox also has 1080p playback. What I'm trying to say is that a lot more PS3 users will be on crunchyroll atm because they can't user their PS3's online.


It sounds like you do not own a PS3. You can still go online on the PS3. Only PSN is down. Meaning, you cannot play multiplayer or go on the Playstation store. You can still use the PS3 to surf the web like any computer.
47255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/10/11

ronolo42 wrote:


Calumks wrote:


vodavid wrote:


Calumks wrote:

There are only more PS3 votes than Xbox because PS3 users can't play on PSN.


Naw, the PS3 is more of a entertainment system with the bluray player and the 1080p playback. Most people on CR are here for Anime and Drama, so its understandable how they are leading on this polling.


The Xbox also has 1080p playback. What I'm trying to say is that a lot more PS3 users will be on crunchyroll atm because they can't user their PS3's online.


It sounds like you do not own a PS3. You can still go online on the PS3. Only PSN is down. Meaning, you cannot play multiplayer or go on the Playstation store. You can still use the PS3 to surf the web like any computer.


I feel that you are misunderstanding him yourself. Just saying... give his post a little more thought. Online doesn't seem to be actually referring to the use of the internet, but the use of gaming online. Why should he even mention that as the reason PS3 is winning in the first place?

Oh, and Calumks I personally find your point invalid. Think... Many of the users here on CR have multiple systems. The poll was asking which of the following do you own and if more than one, which one is your favorite. The poll isn't asking what system would you like CR to appear on more,or whatever. Personally being a user of all current generation systems, except the 3DS, I still find the PS3 more pleasing. Going through post on this, I can assume that is the same for many others on here as well. Though I do know a few people who have both, 360 and PS3, and like their 360 more.
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.