First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Yukiyama - sensei's classroom
Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/27/11
heh yea..sorry if i said something to bother you
Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/27/11

andiKallai wrote:

heh yea..sorry if i said something to bother you


"not at all."

Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
that's good...then may i know your names?
Member
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
its alright

and my name is josh but some of me friends call me ichigo

Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11

andiKallai wrote:

that's good...then may i know your names?


My name is Aron
Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
Josh and Aron...i'm your element teacher so~...Josh said something about learning about fire..what about you Aron?!
Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11 , edited 5/28/11

andiKallai wrote:

Josh and Aron...i'm your element teacher so~...Josh said something about learning about fire..what about you Aron?!


"I use Fire and wind attack so I think i'll work on that."
Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/28/11 , edited 5/28/11
*O*...then let's see what you can do
Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11

andiKallai wrote:

*O*...then let's what can you do


The air around me starts to move. The air lights on fire.

Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
aham...*thinks then she pointed at a chair* put it on fire but don't let it melt or burn
Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11

andiKallai wrote:

aham...*thinks then she pointed at a chair* put it on fire but don't let it melt or burn


The chair catchs on fire.

Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
perfect..now all you have to is to not let is die or destroy the chair *then a little dark-grey could materialized above the chair then it started to rain on the chair*
(poor chair..XD)
Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11

andiKallai wrote:

perfect..now all you have to is to not let is die or destroy the chair *then a little dark-grey could materialized above the chair then it started to rain on the chair*
(poor chair..XD)


Aron uses wind to push the rain away from the chair.

Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
interesting *then takes 2 cups then put them under the could that was blown near her* ok...don't let it die *as she walked to the chair and poured the water in the cups*
Student
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11

andiKallai wrote:

interesting *then takes 2 cups then put them under the could that was blown near her* ok...don't let it die *as she walked to the chair and poured the water in the cups*


"What are doing?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.