First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
I have a "problem" and need some advice
29407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Haugesund, Norway!
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
I did not know where to put this thread so yea....

Yesterday i was on the bus home from work when i noticed some girls giggeling / laughing at me for some reason and i could not figures out why so i just ignored it. After a while tho it really started to annoy me and i looked at them and they were like keeping up with the beat to my music*because i usualy have somewhat high sound* and pointed at me. and i looked at my fingers and leg, i was keeping up with the beat to my music.

When i got home i went on skype to ask some friends if they have noticed me do it and they all confirmed. I do it all the time and have been doing it since they first got to know me....I know i do it sometimes with my head like a subtle headbang but this is just weird. Is this some sort ot tics?

I also tried to google it but could not find anything.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11
You've got serious neurological problems... Oh wait keeping up with music? What the hells the matter with you? There's nothing wrong.

BTW here's the personal advice thread.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1099/personal-advice


Posted 5/7/11
WTF?

Yes it's completely normal.
Posted 5/7/11
You are a cutie..

and,
a
natural born 'stick man'....

drummin' along with the music

so
play drums..in a rock n roll band...

life is a hiway, you gotta ride it all night long...
29407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Haugesund, Norway!
Offline
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11

DRO1 wrote:

You've got serious neurological problems... Oh wait keeping up with music? What the hells the matter with you? There's nothing wrong.

BTW here's the personal advice thread.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1099/personal-advice




I am just looking for some answers


and yea i guessed as much, im just lazy ^^
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
^ Well answer found... either take it or DIAF
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11

DRO1 wrote:

^ Well answer found... either take it or DIAF


I can Handle WTH, WTF, AFK, LMAO, ROFL, LOL, surprise but secks. Though DIAF? You made me scratch my cranium and search it in the urban dictionary.

Anyways TIA for the new internet acronym.

AAMOF FAWC...CIC.

71017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
TIA is for transient ischemic attack... and theres none of that in your behavior. adolecsence is a bitch when it comes to deal with mean people!!! just grow them off!! that's only their best time of their life !!! after that, when you get to be someone with future, all they will have is these stupid memories and beerbellies!!
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11

malkavian79 wrote:

TIA is for transient ischemic attack... and theres none of that in your behavior. adolecsence is a bitch when it comes to deal with mean people!!! just grow them off!! that's only their best time of their life !!! after that, when you get to be someone with future, all they will have is these stupid memories and beerbellies!!


QFT. AFAIAA TIA IRL

SOW SFC...UC SWWPACUWELA.


Posted 5/7/11
Lol, problem? I do it too. Music is something to enjoy, and physically being 'funked' is a good thing because it keeps you active. If people have a problem with it, they're assholes. Everyone do their music different ways. Some wave their fingers to the tune, some people headbang, and some people hum to the song.

Posted 5/7/11

Lauriet wrote:

Lol, problem? I do it too. Music is something to enjoy, and physically being 'funked' is a good thing because it keeps you active. If people have a problem with it, they're assholes. Everyone do their music different ways. Some wave their fingers to the tune, some people headbang, and some people hum to the song.



QFT. SMO, IWBS, IYF.
.
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11

AdamIdris101 wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

Lol, problem? I do it too. Music is something to enjoy, and physically being 'funked' is a good thing because it keeps you active. If people have a problem with it, they're assholes. Everyone do their music different ways. Some wave their fingers to the tune, some people headbang, and some people hum to the song.



QFT. SMO, IWBS, IYF.
.



And, this is me pretending I understood what you just typed.

Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11

Lauriet wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

Lol, problem? I do it too. Music is something to enjoy, and physically being 'funked' is a good thing because it keeps you active. If people have a problem with it, they're assholes. Everyone do their music different ways. Some wave their fingers to the tune, some people headbang, and some people hum to the song.



QFT. SMO, IWBS, IYF.
.



And, this is me pretending I understood what you just typed.



IAW IAD "UNA". It's better that way.
7430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
oh my god I now am thoroughly annoyed by internet acronyms.

as for the thread, self-control.
Posted 5/7/11
I think it's completly normal, 'cuz i do that all the time except i tend to hum or sing the song, instead of keeping the beat.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.