First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Creater Your Character
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
Username:
Character Name:
Age:
Gender:
Personality:
Bio:
Picture:
Other:
__________________________

Here are my characters:

Username:HeartBreakerLuna
Character Name:Ryo and Reiko Kiyomizu
Age:15
Gender:Male and Female
Personality:
Ryo-Mysterious,Quite,Cold,Mean,Selfish and Stubborn at times,Nice,Kind,Sweet,Caring,Evil sometimes,
Reiko-Shy,Sweet,Caring,Loving,Cheerful,Engertic,Funny at times,Outgoing,Trouble-causing at times,
Bio:Ryo and Reiko are born into a famou and popural rich family but they both just want to live a reguarl live like normal kids but their mother is popural actor and their father is famou voilinist player
Picture:

Other:
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Online
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/26/11
Username:Edrosik
Character Name:Shin Yamada
Age:16
Gender:male
Personality:calm,friendly,protective,carring
Bio:He was born in a normal family he is Ryo and Reiko childhood friend.
Picture:

Other:Miyuki boyfriend

Username:Edrosik
Character Name:Miyuki Tachibana
Age:16
Gender:female
Personality:nice,sweet,kind,friendly
Bio:Ryo and Reiko childhood friend
Picture:

Other:Shin girlfriend since middle school
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 5/7/11

edrosik wrote:

Username:Edrosik
Character Name:Shin Yamada
Age:16
Gender:male
Personality:calm,friendly,protective,carring
Bio:He was born in a normal family he is Ryo and Reiko childhood friend
Picture:

Other:Miyuki boyfriend

Username:Edrosik
Character Name:Miyuki Tachibana
Age:16
Gender:female
Personality:nice,sweet,kind,friendly
Bio:Ryo and Reiko childhood friend
Picture:

Other:Shin girlfriend since middle school


APPROVED
Member
3196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wonderland ;))
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
Username:DoubleMuffins
Character Name:Fuji and Fumiko
Age:14
Gender:M/F
Personality:
Fuji :: cool,over-protective,funny,calm
Fumiko :: childish,innocent,stubborn
Bio:They left their family when they turned 13.Their family didn't allow twincest,because it'll ruined their family reputation.So they both escaped and they now living in a city far away from their family.
Picture:

Other:don't get to their evil side.
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 5/7/11

DoubleMuffins wrote:

Username:DoubleMuffins
Character Name:Fuji and Fumiko
Age:14
Gender:M/F
Personality:
Fuji :: cool,over-protective,funny,calm
Fumiko :: childish,innocent,stubborn
Bio:They left their family when they turned 13.Their family didn't allow twincest,because it'll ruined their family reputation.So they both escaped and they now living in a city far away from their family.
Picture:

Other:don't get to their evil side.


APPROVED
Posted 5/7/11
Username: AntonioLovino
Character: Lovino and Romano
Age: 21
Gender: M/F
Personality:
Lovino- Harsh, Teasing, Joker
Romano- Harsh, Jaded, Contained
Bio: Lovino and Romano have been close since childhood, but for years their superiors have been pre-destinating them. After a lust attempt, they were seperated and mocked by most ppl. Two years later they were reunited and decided to live with eachother forgetting the act of sin will burn them

Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 5/7/11

AntonioLovino wrote:

Username: AntonioLovino
Character: Lovino and Romano
Age: 21
Gender: M/F
Personality:
Lovino- Harsh, Teasing, Joker
Romano- Harsh, Jaded, Contained
Bio: Lovino and Romano have been close since childhood, but for years their superiors have been pre-destinating them. After a lust attempt, they were seperated and mocked by most ppl. Two years later they were reunited and decided to live with eachother forgetting the act of sin will burn them



APPROVED
Member
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
Username: SunFire_love
Character Name: Lizzy And Kaito
Age: 15
Gender: Lizzy is Female and Kaito is Male
Personality:
Lizzy - fun, outgoing, sweet, kind, shy, troublemaker
Kaito - funny, mysterious, protective, calm, teasing
Bio: Lizzy and Kaito have been very close since childhood, and when Lizzy was 13, she realized she loved Kaito more than a brother, and Kaito loved Lizzy more than a sister, and they had kept their relationship a secret from their family, because they were scared they would be disowned. Their family found out though when they turned 14, they were disowned and they ran away to a different city.
Picture:


Other: They are both scared of heights.
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/8/11 , edited 5/8/11
Username:beki-nyan
Character Name:Hikaru and Hikari
Age:15
Gender:Male ((Hikaru)) and Female ((Hikari))
Personality:Hikaru:a flirt and perverted but as well caring and protective.Hikari:tsundere,cute,caring,kind
Bio:Hikaru and Hikari were close since kindergarden.After many years their friendship has grown to love.
Picture:

Other:none
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Username:beki-nyan
Character Name:Hikaru and Hikari
Age:15
Gender:Male ((Hikaru)) and Female ((Hikari))
Personality:Hikaru:a flirt and perverted but as well caring and protective.Hikari:tsundere,cute,caring,kind
Bio:Hikaru and Hikari were close since kindergarden.After many years their friendship has grown to love.
Picture:

Other:none


APPROVED
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

SunFire_love wrote:

Username: SunFire_love
Character Name: Lizzy And Kaito
Age: 15
Gender: Lizzy is Female and Kaito is Male
Personality:
Lizzy - fun, outgoing, sweet, kind, shy, troublemaker
Kaito - funny, mysterious, protective, calm, teasing
Bio: Lizzy and Kaito have been very close since childhood, and when Lizzy was 13, she realized she loved Kaito more than a brother, and Kaito loved Lizzy more than a sister, and they had kept their relationship a secret from their family, because they were scared they would be disowned. Their family found out though when they turned 14, they were disowned and they ran away to a different city.
Picture:


Other: They are both scared of heights.


APPROVED
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/8/11 , edited 5/22/11
Username: KawaiiNeko122
Character Name: Mia and Hiroki (goes by Hiro)
Age: 16 (Mia is older)
Gender: F/M
Personality:
Mia - Nice, caring, funny, good friend, skillful, smart,
Hiro - Smart, quiet, good friend, skillful, calm,
Bio: Mia and Hiroki were both born into an Asian family. Mia was born in Taiwan, and her younger brother, Hiroki, was born in Japan. When Hiroki was born, their mother had died a few days after getting out of the hospital due to her becoming very ill. Their father was always away doing his job as a constructor for many different things, so Mia had always took care of Hiroki.
Picture:

Other: Mia plays the piano. Don't get on Hiro's bad side.
Creator
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:

Username: KawaiiNeko122
Character Name: Mia and Hiroki (goes by Hiro)
Age: 16 (Mia is older)
Gender: F/M
Personality:
Mia - Nice, caring, funny, good friend,
Hiro - Smart, quiet, good friend,
Bio: Mia and Hiroki were both born into an Asian family. Mia was born in Taiwan, and her younger brother, Hiroki, was born in Japan. When Hiroki was born, their mother had died a few days after getting out of the hospital due to her becoming very ill. Their father was always away doing his job as a constructor for many different things, so Mia had always took care of Hiroki.
Picture:

Other: Mia plays the piano.


APPROVED
Posted 5/8/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:

Username:
Character Name:
Age:
Gender:
Personality:
Bio:
Picture:
Other:
__________________________

Here are my characters:

Username:HeartBreakerLuna
Character Name:Ryo and Reiko Kiyomizu
Age:15
Gender:Male and Female
Personality:
Ryo-Mysterious,Quite,Cold,Mean,Selfish and Stubborn at times,Nice,Kind,Sweet,Caring,Evil sometimes,
Reiko-Shy,Sweet,Caring,Loving,Cheerful,Engertic,Funny at times,Outgoing,Trouble-causing at times,
Bio:Ryo and Reiko are born into a famou and popural rich family but they both just want to live a reguarl live like normal kids but their mother is popural actor and their father is famou voilinist player
Picture:

Other:


Username: hana176
Character Name: Alice
Age: 21
Gender: female
Personality: nice kind sweet
Bio: need to study for school and have fun here and meet new people
Picture:
Other: none
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 5/10/11
Username: MissSerenaFreak

Character Name: Ryanne and Raine Dark
Age: 18
Gender: F M
Personality: She's very artistic. She loves drawing and playing the guitar. She's a little tomboy and will never say know to a skateboard. She likes reading mangas. He's very quiet and smart, he loves reading. Although he's shy, once he gets to know someone, he can be very funny.
Picture: Raine
Ryanne


Character Name: Star and Storm Grey
Age: 18
Gender: F M
Personality: She's very fun and crazy. She outgoing and loves swimming. He's very dark. He rarely talks, and when he does it's usually to say something important. he's very passionate and will do anything for who/what he loves.
Picture: Storm
Star



Bio: The Darks's and the Grey's have always been neighbours. They've played together since they were kids. When they turned 13, Star and Raine started going out. They've been together ever since. At 15, Star and Storm's parents died, leaving them orphan. They were adopted by the Dark's. Storm and Ryanne are the best of friends and never leave each other's side. Even though they sometimes act like a couple, they both know they're just friends and always will be.

other: the twins don't look like each other.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.